Brawn and the Citrus

Credit goes to:  twd_number1_fan

Louis tries to get Clementine to go out with him, but keeps getting rejected, he decided to get absolutely ripped to get her attention. Which leads to a spicy confrontation.
________________________________________________

Louis had been skulking around the courtyard, he had been trying weekly to throw hints at Clementine, the girl of his dreams.  She either, was very disinterested, or very obtuse. With his luck it was the first one, and as she walked out of the dormitory, he exhaled dramatically and flopped into an armchair. "What?" The harsh snap came from an agitated Aasim to his right. "I know that attitude, something isn't going your way, and to put us all out of our misery just tell us."

He mulled over the choices, and just before he was going to tell them, a very charming musical laugh rang out across the yard. His chocolate orbs found the source of his frustrations, Clementine, laughing and chatting with Violet. Violet of all people, the person who wasn't nearly over Minerva, and Louis who was so madly in love with the caramel skinned temptress in front of his long time friend. He reached his limit and was about to approach the pair of young women, when Marlon walked past him and Louis got a terribly amazing idea. Marlon had been a twig before he was determined to get Brody to be his girlfriend, why had this mattered? Because before it came out that Marlon and Brody had killed the twins, the golden eyed fairy had seemed interested in the blonde bfore Brody was introduced.

With a smile, he slunked away found a secluded spot away from others and began his new work out regiment, where he progressively got more buff. It took weeks, about three months equivilant, and even though he had exchanged his usual green long sleeve for a larger size many times, he never felt that he was ready. Until Aj had ran into him, inquisitive eyes and questions, with an answer to one he hadn't bothered to ask yet. "Clem keeps asking where you are, during meals, and then she'll get this far off look in her eyes. Hey, I know, since you and her haven't talked all week- why don't you come to our room and put me to bed?"

"What about Clem?"

"Well it should be okay, you two didn't get into a fight like Brody and Marlon did, right?"

"No, we just haven't talked much." Louis smiled down at Alvin, "why don't you come with me to the music room? I'm trying to set up a surprise for Clementine, but I need a little bit of help." The pair went straight to the music room from Louis' training grounds, and when they arrived, the pair immediately got to work. Louis got a few logs ready for a fire to keep Clementine and him warm, then set up the triple bed with about a dozen pillows and two blankets, "how's the mason jars coming Little man?"

"I think they're done!" Alvin answered ecstatically as he showed Louis all the purple mason jars with candles in them.

Smiling proudly at the little dude, he clasped him on the back, "good job. Let's get you to bed, give me a second though, it's pretty hot in here." He took off his jacket and long sleeved shirt and began leading the way to Clementine and AJ's room. When the dreadhead went to open the door, his pec and bicep flexed a bit, making AJ poke his new muscle.

"What's that on your arm, and why is it so hard?"

"They're called muscles, it means that my physical strength is able to be seen by those around me."

"Does that mean you can lift me with one hand?"

"Do you wanna see?"
______________________________________________________

Clementine had just spoken to Omar about if he had seen Alvin Junior recently, to which she recieved an answer she hadn't expected. "Yeah, your kid's been with Louis for a while, they went into the music room for about an hour and they just walked to your room. Something about putting the kid to bed? I don't know, have a good night Clem," he excused himself from her fury, as she looked particularly sour about the tadbit of information. The dreadhed had seemed to be avoiding her, for about three months now, and suddenly he's all buddy buddy with her boy? Uh-uh, not cool, she nearly stomped all the way to her shared room. Before she turned the knob, she heard giggles from inside, Alvin's giggles. Her anger melted away, and she took a deep breath to ignore the irritation that was spreading, then opened the door.