𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

3RD POV

On the battlefield of the destroyed city, Cameramen were fighting for their lives against the Skibidi toilets, kicking and punching them, and even some large units came in to help with the battle.

Cameraman POV

"This place is doomed, it is toilet infested." I said.

"Sending in reinforcements," someone said, I was on the radio with one of the new projector scientists, and they were helping with our chances of winning this war.

Suddenly I turned and saw a large cameraman pulling and twisting police toilets, who was headbutting the giant, when I was about to walk over and help a camo toilet larger than me ran the large unit and his police Conrad's over. He then slid across the ground and started heading towards me until...

BAM!

He was crushed by a foot.

A giant toilet then appeared behind me but was quickly kicked yards away, flying into a building and exploding.

But out of nowhere, a giant spider came running at me, but a hand reached down and crushed the spider with its hand. When I looked up, I was surprised to see not 1 but 2 Titans towering over me, one gave me a thumbs up and the other projected a thumbs-up emoji, to which I responded with a thumbs-up.

_____________________

Episode 19

Titan Projector Man POV

"Puny toilets," I said as I threw 2 flying toilets to the ground.

I was currently in the southwest of the city fighting off toilets, a large toilet with laser eyes shot beams at me, but I blocked them with my hands and ran towards the toilet, before tackling it and snapping its neck, I then proceeded to flush it.

I then saw my titan friend, Titan Cameraman, we were built in the same lab, he was pretty nice and talented for a first project, and it was very comforting knowing that I was not in this alone.

I saw him fighting a three-headed giant toilet. He flushed one, and another one bit him in the face, but he just punched the hell out of it and flushed it.

 He flushed one, and another one bit him in the face, but he just punched the hell out of it and flushed it

A third toilet popped out from behind the other two without Titan cameraman noticing, so I shot my crossbow at the skibidi. It landed a shot on his neck. once the toilet turned to me, the Titan cameraman looked up and grabbed his head, using the energy from his core to melt its face to the bone.

He then looked at me and gave me a thumbs up, as I flew over to him and projected this "🤝", I noticed some Cameramen and projector sitting down in chairs eating and drinking, one of them also clapping.

Suddenly, I heard an explosion, so the Titan cameraman went to check it out while I handled more of these toilets.

______________________

Episode 20

Titan Projector Man POV

I was flying through the city looking for toilets to take out, as I looked around I noticed a large number of flushed toilets lying around the city, but also noticed a large amount of dead projectors and cameramen.

I spotted 2 giant toilets, one with a brown hat on and the other with a bowl cut and 2 Lasers on the side of his toilet.

I ran full speed into the brown hat toilet, killing it on impact, and then the military rolled towards the bowl-cut toilet.

Before he could even aim the laser at me, he already had an arrow piercing his lower jaw. I ripped the arrow out and reloaded it back into my gadget before flying away.

2 Hours Later...

After landing at the HQ and walking inside the Titan conveyor, I was surprised to see the Titan Cameraman in the repair area, missing his arm though.

I wondered how this happened since I only left him for a small amount of time. Maybe a giant toilet ripped his arm off?

I stood above everyone, and as the Titan cameraman looked at me and shook his head, I projected a "😠" emoji to express my anger.

Nobody hurts a friend of mine and gets away with it. The toilets will pay and I shall make sure of it.

_______________________________________

Hello everyone, thank you for tuning in for the first chapter of this book.

I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much as I did writing it, and I can't wait to see where this book takes us.

But for now, see you in chapter 2!

771 Words