Episode 5: First Day

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Months have gone by since that fateful day when Izuku got the Omnitrix and since then, he has continued training his body to be able to handle the power of One for All and become All Might's successor. He's done a lot of strength exercises, lifting trash and rubble, and helping All Might clean up the beach. He's also trained with his aliens to figure out how to utilize each of their powers. At this point, Izuku has access to 10 transformations. After a long and cruel few months of training, it is finally time.

All Might: You're still a ways away from being able to handle my full power, but for now, I think you're ready to at least inherit the quirk.

Just then, the Omnitrix begins beeping rapidly.

Izuku: Huh?

Izuku pulls up the Omnitrix and sees that it's beeping and glowing yellow.

Omnitrix: Genetic modification detected. Scanning. Please stand by...

The Omnitrix's faceplate then changes from green to blue color to signify recalibration.

All Might: That watch of yours... it's just a gadget. You be the hero.

Ochako: Let's do our best on the exam today! We've got this!

Present Mic: Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run, listeners! You're wasting airtime here.

Izuku hits the watch again to turn into XLR8 but it still appears to be recalibrating.

Izuku: Aw man! Seriously?!

Izuku keeps fiddling with the device as it starts to beep. The beeping becomes more and more rapid and the Omnitrix begins to glow a bright green. Before Izuku can say anything, the Omnitrix begins to transform itself, looking completely different than it did before. The Omnitrix is now all green, with a slimmer build, a silver dial, and four silver buttons.

From the alleyway, a bright green flash can be seen. The scene then shifts back to the other examinees as they take down 1 and 2 Pointer robots. Iida gets ready to charge when a large creature resembling a dinosaur crash-lands on the robot.

Humungousaur: Hey, what's everybody running from?

Examine 6: T-T-THAT!!!

Humungousaur looks up and sees what was causing everyone to panic and flee; the Zero Pointer Robot has been unleashed. Humungousaur at first is unphased, willingly ready to accept the challenge.

At that moment however, all of Izuku's confidence disappears as he hears a beeping sound and looks at his chest to see the Omnitrix rapidly flashing red, knowing exactly what this means.

He looks and sees Uraraka trapped underneath some rubble, unable to get away as the Zero Pointer draws closer and closer.

Izuku: Ochako!!!

Without a second thought, Izuku turns around and runs toward the Zero Pointer. The others look at him in confusion but keep running.

Izuku uses One for All for the first time, punching the robot hard in its face, making a huge dent, and knocking it back, causing it to explode as everyone just stares at the boy in awe.

All Might: Not only did you pass the written exam with flying colors, but you aced the practical exam as well! With a score of 80 villain points, that'd be enough alone to get into UA! A panel of judges watches, and they award points for heroic acts beyond just fighting villains.... Izuku Midoriya, 100 Rescue Points!