Episode 3: The Alliance

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Young Boy:...Who are you?

Heatblast: I'm here to help!

Heatblast shoots a hole around the window. The people outside watch as a tornado of fire exits the hole and touches straight down to the ground. It disperses, and Heatblast, the boy, and the mother are all okay. The crowd gasps.

All Might: Sorry to keep you waiting, Young Midoriya.

The scene then shifts to Izuku's training, as we see him struggling to pull an old broken refrigerator with All Might sitting atop it. Izuku is pulling the fridge with all his might, but All Might's added weight in his buff form is making the task even more difficult.

All Might: In order, for you to be able to physically handle that power we need to train both your body and mind. Being a hero requires more than just physical strength alone... it demands drive and determination... the willingness to put your life on the line no matter what!

Bakugou: NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!

Izuku: Look around Katsuki, we've all grown up, but you're still the same pathetic loser who has to torment others just to feel good about himself. You're just...sad.

Just then, civilians start running in terror, as the drone from before makes its way around the corner. The drone scans the area, before recognizing the symbol on Izuku's watch and taking aim at the boy. The drone fires an energy blast at Izuku, who quickly dodges out of the way at the last second.

The rubble falls towards Bakugou, he braces for impact but it never hits. When he opens his eyes, he sees a large crystal-like being, carrying the debris overhead.

Diamondhead: Rgh! What comes around, goes around! Let's see how you like it ya techno freak!

He moves one of his hands, trying to reflect the laser, aiming it back at the robot's core, causing it to explode. Its lifeless body falls as the flies off, sliding across the pavement.

The scene then shifts to Vilgax's view on a monitor from his ship.

Vilgax: The puny earth being that is keeping the Omnitrix from me will soon hang on my trophy wall.

The episode begins in space, aboard Vilgax's ship once again. One of his minions enters some commands on a keyboard, sending several drones to the planet below.

Droid: The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrix.

Vilgax: They may find it. But retrieving it will not be easy. Whoever possesses the Omnitrix continues to be an opponent of extreme danger and inspiring brilliance.

The scene then immediately shifts to Izuku enjoying his day off, hanging around his apartment while his mom is out.

Izuku: *stretches* Gotta love these lazy Saturdays.

Izuku plops himself on the couch. He looks over at the watch, reaching for it, but then turns away.

Izuku: Nope! No, I promised All Might I'd take a break from using it and that's a promise I'm gonna keep. Today is my day off.

He grabs the remote and clicks on the TV, flipping through the channels.

Izuku: A little Sumo Slammers should take my mind off things for a bit.