Episode 2: And Then There Were 10... Part 2

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

A crowd gathers as the streets are in chaos; fire and destruction are everywhere. A supervillain appears on the scene, his stomp, leaving a crater in the pavement. The camera pans to reveal a buff-looking creature with blue skin, blood-red eyes, and four muscular arms. Opposed to him, is the strongest and most noble hero the world has ever seen; All Might, #1 pro hero the world over.

Kolar: Tch! What's the matter, #1? Ain't you supposed to be the strongest?

All Might says nothing, glaring at the villain, while still standing his ground.

Kolar smirks as he rushes toward the weakened All Might, knocking him to the ground, with a single punch. The crowd shudders, as All Might coughs up some blood, but still manages to get up. The shot focuses on a boy in the crowd; A young man with Green and Black hair and freckles on his cheeks, as he looks on at his hero in terror.

"How did it come to this?"

Kolar: I thought you were supposed to be the strongest!

The four-armed villain knocks All Might down again, but All Might keeps getting back up. Kolar knocks him down again and pins him down.

Kolar: But you just don't know when to quit.

Without thinking about it, Izuku's body moves on it's own.

As Izuku is running toward the fight, All Might looks up at the boy.

All Might: *coughing* Kid! Get out of here! Run!

Kolar also sees Izuku but doesn't think anything of him, returning his attention to his foe. From the sky, another falling object can be seen, hurdling toward the Earth. Just as Izuku reaches his hero, the meteorite crash lands on the street, causing another massive shockwave that blows everyone away.

As the dust settles, Izuku finds himself in the crater created by the meteorite. Izuku weakly crawls over to the pod and it opens, revealing something glowing with a bright green aura. The aura glows brighter revealing a strange device that resembles a watch.

Kolar: Your pathetic hero can't save you now, Kid!

Izuku glares at the villain when he hears a beeping sound come out of the watch. He looks down to see the hourglass symbol and buttons glowing a bright green. Out of complete instinct, Izuku presses the button, causing the dial to pop up and a figure can be seen in the watch face.

The newly transformed Izuku stands battle-ready, facing Kolar.

Heatblast: You're really starting to fire me up!

All Might smashes the villain with a powerful uppercut, sending him flying. Heatblast follows up, igniting his hands once more and shooting flames at the ground to take flight. Heatblast rockets into the air before the villain, and with his newfound strength, slams him back toward the ground with a fiery smash attack.

Kolar falls hard towards the ground, leaving another massive crater, now KO'd and defeated.

Heatblast: All Might... would... would it ever be possible for someone like me to become a great hero like you?

All Might: Well, Young Midoriya... you too can become a hero!

Izuku looks at his hero in awe, as he tears up.

Vilgax: What do you mean it's not there?

Drone Lieutenant: Sensors indicate a probe was jettisoned from the ship, just before boarding. It landed on the planet below.