Episode 10: Secrets

PREVIOUSLY ON MY HERO OMNIVERSE...

Izuku winds up his fist and just like the first time he used this power, green lightning, and red markings appear all around his body. When this surge of power happens, the Omnitrix also switches back to green

Izuku: SMAAAAAAAAASH!

Izuku lands a clean hit on the Nomu without breaking either of his arms.

Just then the Nomu is hit with a torrent of flames as Bakugou charges in, once again in his mutated Heatblast form.

Bakugou: OI! EYES ON ME ASSHOLE!!!

Ochako ignites her hands and fires rapid energy bolts at the Nomu to get it's attention. Izuku runs alongside her, before jumping high into the air and charging up another smash attack.

He blasts fire in the Nomu's face, before hitting it with another explosion. The Nomu stumbles back, rubbing it's eyes before screeching at the two of them.

As the Nomu approaches the three of them, the entire USJ is filled with a strong gust of wind, blowing a few of the villains away. Just then, they all hear loud footsteps and the room begins to shake. They look up and are overjoyed to see that All Might has finally arrived.

All Might: Have no fear, students. I am here!

Mineta: Look, we're saved!

They begin battling as the students watch in awe and horror. The two of them enter close combat, but the Nomu appears to be the more agile of the two.

Shigaraki: You've finally met your match. So why don't you just lie down and die already?

Izuku: Yes! We're back in the green! Time for Big Ugly to pick on somebody his own size!

"HUMUNGOUSAUR!!!"

The Vaxasaurian and hybrid beast begin to duke it out in hand-to-hand combat as a brutal battle breaks out. The students just watch in awe as Humungousuar tanks hit after hit from the monster. The Nomu punches Humungousaur directly in the face but he takes it and smiles.

Both All Might and Humungousaur wind back their fists and charge at the Nomu.

All Might: GO BEYOND-!

All Might and Humungousaur: PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAAA!!!

The two heroes' fists collide with the Nomu, hitting him so hard that he creates a massive shockwave, blowing everyone away and rendering the Nomu unconscious. Everyone begins cheering for their heroes.

Vilgax: It would appear the creature who possesses the Omnitrix is as clever as it is fierce. But I shall not be denied.

Robotic Lieutenant: Shall I dispatch more drones to retrieve it?

Vilgax: No.

At that moment, Vilgax's stasis pod opens up. He smashes a healer drone with his foot as he steps out of the smoke with a new cybernetic body.

Vilgax: I will see to this task myself.

The episode begins with a news-station helicopter following police cars chasing a speeding armored vehicle. A news helicopter is in pursuit of the truck.