Chapter 1: Who's On First

When the rich become friends with the rich, good things don't usually come from it, especially for the Kennedy family. They all have bad luck and it doesn't fail to pass on to people associated with them. And the lesson about the apple tree, did not stick with this family. The apple would land quite close to the tree, especially the roots.

 The apple would land quite close to the tree, especially the roots

♡Josephine Meyer♡
♡Joanna♡
♡jo♡

♡April 1920♡

Josephine has 3 siblings:

•Noah• •December 1914•
■Thomas■ ■Tom■ ■April 1916■
●Simon ● ●February 1918●

Josephines parents:
/Charlotte Meyer\ /January 1891\

/George Meyer\ /September 1888\

{The Kennedy family}

~Joseph Sr.~ ~1888~

*Rose* *1890*

☆Joeseph Jr☆ ☆Joe☆ ☆July 1915☆
♤John♤ ♤Jack♤ ♤May 1917♤
◇Rose Marie◇ ◇Rosemary◇ ◇September 1918◇
□Kathleen□ □kick□ □June 1920□
○Eunice○ ○July 1921○

°Patricia° °Patty° °May 1924°《Robert》《Bobby》《Nov 1925》
♧Jean♧ ♧February 1928♧

¡Edward¡ ¡Ted¡ ¡February 1932¡

The Meyer family moved next to the Kennedy family when Josephine turned 4. The two families became close friends rather quickly, raising their children together, sort of like one big family.

The only problem was, they both only lived there over the summer. When fall started, both families would go back home. During the off season, the Kennedy's would go back to their other Massachusetts home while the Meyer family goes back home to Connecticut. And little did they know that's not worst of their problems.

¡Authors note¡

This story is indeed fiction, it does have some historical facts to it but the side story's of Joanna's life is all fiction and some of the Kennedy's stories.