ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6: ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤

---------------------------------------
༻❦𝕀'𝕄 𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝔾𝕌𝕐𝕊!❦༺
----------------------------------------

At this point, everything was in chaos...

Original and Opposite started arguing over nothing again...

Lovesick was hugging the life out (Y/n) while Wallace was trying to pry him off...

Red was getting thrown out the window by Mafia for trying to slip him up....

And Plush is fast asleep like a baby on the bed....

Why does this feel normal tho..?

Just then, someone else came into the room... It looked like he was struggling to get in because of how tall he was....

(Y/n) was questioning herself why he's so tall that he couldn't even fit through the door properly. He still managed to come inside tho.

"What the fuck do you want, Watcher?" Opposite snapped at the new 8ft Wally that entered the room.

"There's no need to be rude, Opposite. I'm only here because I heard that a darling little neighbor came to visit. My neighbors wanted to see her as well so I came by to say hello!"

'Watcher, huh? Wonder why he's called that, also how in the world is he so tall???' (Y/n) thought, curious but kinda intimidated by the height

Watcher looked directly at her and smiled. Red outlines of eyes were looking at her from behind him as well.

(Y/n) was kinda feeling uncomfortable from the amount of eyes that were staring at her as Watcher approached her.

"Hello. You must be (Y/n)! I'm Watcher and these are my neighbors." Watcher spoke softly as he also introduced his fellow red outlined eyes that follow him around.

(Y/n) waved with an awkward smile. "Hi."

"How the fuck did you even know she was here in the first place, Watcher?" Opposite huffed with a raised brow.

'Sheesh. Rude much, mister grumpy pants?' (Y/n) snickered at Opposite.

"Oh! One of my neighbors told me, Opposite." Watcher spoke, with his smooth and soft voice again.

"You mean those red eyed freaks that hover around your head all the time?" Opposite crossed his arms with another huff.

"You take that back, Opposite. My neighbors are not freaks." Watcher glared at Opposite while those red eyes that he called his 'neighbors' circled around (Y/n) to have a quick look at her.