ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤..?

=======================
༻❦𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤❦༺

=======================

After Home opened the door and the duo stepped inside, they were greeted by Wally's most hated alternate self.

"About fucking time! What took you guys so long!? And who the hell was at the door- Woah! Who the fuck is that!?" Opposite yelled from the couch he was sitting on, arms crossed with a surprised face.

"Quiet down, Opposite. We don't want to wake up our new 'guest' now." Wallace said, calmly.

"Her name is (Y/n). She happened to 'stumble' by and accidentally saw me and Wallace here at the same time." Original shook his head.

Opposite scoffed at the two. "Tch! Just wait until RF sees them. You know what he'll do to her. That's unless you want to get rid of her?" Opposite rose a brow.

Original furrowed his eyes and glared at his opposite self. "No, I don't want to get rid of her."

"Yeah? And why not? Isn't that what you usually do when someone finds us? You eliminate them. So why not get rid of this one?" Opposite's smug look was making Original's eye twitch in irritation.

"Because she's mine. She found us and therefore, her punishment will be to stay with us. Don't ruin this for me, Opposite, because I need her to stay here. She DESERVES to stay here."

Opposite looked at Original quietly and tried to stifle his laugh before bursting out in full blown laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA! Are you okay!? Did you catch Lovesick's sickness because it sure sounds like you did! HA HA HA HA HA- Ack!" His laughter was interrupted by a punch in the stomach.

"Don't you even dare compare me with that sick copycat bastard! I'm not him!" Original seethed through gritted teeth.

Opposite was clinging to the armchair  while he coughed up and took deep gasping breaths before glaring at Original with a growl. "Oh, so it's gonna be like that, huh!?"

"You're the one that started it!" Original argued.

"That's because it's true!" Opposite yelled back, slapping the absolute crap out of Original.

"Oh, you're gonna regret that!" Original yelled before tackling Opposite to the ground with a loud thud.