ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4: 𝔸 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕗 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤

===========================
༻❦𝔸𝕣𝕘𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕤❦༺

===========================

While (Y/n) was busy stitching Plush up in the bathroom, the others stood in the bedroom, unsure of what to do.

"This is all your fault, Original! You started this!" Opposite whisper-yelled at said person with a glare.

Original was offended by what he said and gasped, maybe a little too dramatically.

"Me!? Plush is the one who slept with what's supposed to be MINE!" Original defended, glaring at Opposite.

"Don't put it like that. It sounds wrong.." Wallace interjected with a disturbed look.

"Hahaha.~ It's a shame, really.~" Lovesick laughed, amusingly.

"What?" Original asked, almost demandingly.

"I mean, a beauty like her with someone like you?~ A shame.~ She deserves better.~" Lovesick teased.

"What are you even saying? It's not like you're any better, Lovesick." Original grumbled.

"At least we're not the ones who kidnapped her, Original." Red reminded.

"I-It wasn't kidnapping! It was 'inviting'!" Original tried to defend himself once more but failing miserably.

"Pfft, yeah right, short ass." Opposite scoffed.

That's when their non-stop bickering started.

An insult would be heard from time to time.

"Alright, that's enough." A stern but soft voice said.

They all looked at the person whom the voice belonged to and (Y/n) was at the doorway with an unamused expression, holding a very dazed and enchanted Plush.

"Haha.~ Hi, Darling.~ Hmm.~" Lovesick waved, seeming to be in a dreamy and drunk-like state.

(Y/n) uncomfortably waved back with an awkward smile. She placed Plush down to the ground, to Plush's disappointment.

"Alright, can someone please explain to me what is going on here?" (Y/n) said in a calm but demanding tone.

Wallace looked at her before opening his mouth to speak. (Y/n) pointed a threatening finger at Wallace.

"Except you. I'm still upset when you hit me on the head before." (Y/n) narrowed her eyes as she continued to point an accusing finger at him.

Wallace shut his mouth as he nodded in an understanding motion. The other five Wallys snickered in the background.

"I'm also mad at you." (Y/n) pointed at Original as he stared dumbfounded.

"What!? Why!?" Original fussed a little.

"Because you were in on what this guy did." She pointed at Wallace with her thumb as she looked at Original with a frown.