ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5: 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕗 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕙𝕖𝕞

-------------------------------------------
❦༻𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕥༺❦

-------------------------------------------

Everyone in the room looked at the new puppet entering as it slowly revealed themselves as....

"Mafia? What the fuck do you want?" Opposite spoke in his usual stubborn and sassy tone.

"You guys were making so much noise, I could literally hear you guys down stairs!" Mafia groaned in irritation as he rolled his eyes.

His eyes suddenly landed on (Y/n) as he stared at her with furrowed eyes, looking her up and down. "What the hell is she doing here?"

"Ask Original and Wallace. They brought her here." Opposite scoffed back as he crossed his arms.

Mafia gave Original and Wallace the 'Really, guys?' look as he groaned in annoyance.

"What would happen if RF found her here? She's not the only one going down the grinder for this, Original!" Mafia hissed.

"Me!? Wallace was the one who knocked her out!" Original countered in defense.

"Hey, I didn't mean to do it! Besides, she came to Home the moment Original left. What was I suppose to do?" Wallace defended himself with a slight frown.

"Ladies, ladies, your all pretty. Can you stop arguing now?" (Y/n) rolled her eyes, sarcastically. "Wallace and Original are both to blame."

"Why, (Y/n)!? Why!? I thought you were on my side!" Original spoke in disbelief and betrayal.

"I'm in no one's side frankly." She spoke with a shrug and a frown.

"Looks like 'your gal' is snitching on you, Original. How sad~" Mafia mocked with a smirk. "I'm starting to like her.~"

"Why is everyone trying to steal my girl!?" Original exclaimed in frustration.

"I don't know, because she's cool." Wallace shrugged casually.

"Oh, I know I'm cool but it's not a good enough reason to still like me." (Y/n) spoke with a shrug, both truthfully and calmly.

"But you are cool, dear.~ Your beautiful, your sweet, your fiesty, so on and so forth.~" Lovesick chuckled, wrapping his arms around your torso from behind.

"Oookay...?" She spoke uncomfortably but she just stayed still anyway.

You can expect everyone in the room glaring at Lovesick, except for Mafia...

"Anyways, RF is looking for you guys." Mafia huffed with a smirk. "Looks like you guys are done for.~ Even you cutie.~" He winked at (Y/n) on the last part.

"Wha...?" (Y/n) was confused and a little scared by what Mafia meant by that.

"Oh fuck.... We're all screwed...." Opposite sighed with a frown, sweating a little.

"Yep, we're all done for...." Wallace mumbled.

Everyone went still after hearing someone yell from downstairs....