ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2: ℙ𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕙, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

======================
༻❦𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕘❦༺

======================

(Y/n) stirred in her sleep as Wallace sat next to the bedside, watching her sleep.

Until the door creaked open, making Wallace glance over his shoulder towards the sound.

"Hey, Wallace! Red told me you were in here! He said that you brought a 'guest' over. Isn't that just swell!" Another alternate universe Wally giddied, as he stepped into the room.

"Plush, what are you doing here?" Wallace asked, slightly bothered by his presence.

Wallace knew that Plush could be a bit... curious about what some things are made out of. Maybe, a little too curious...

This made Wallace's plush stomach churn but he didn't show it.

"I came to see our beloved guest, of course! Isn't that obvious?" Plush beamed, his falling pompadour still covering half of his face.

Wallace was still curious why Plush didn't have the care in the world to fix his mess of a hair.

"Of course. Just don't do anything to them." He informed the one eyed puppet.

"Ooh!~ Goodie!~" Plush stalked closer towards the bed and stared at the sleeping (Y/n) with an almost crazy look.

His expression contorted into a look of genuine longing. He didn't even know that he was holding a fist full of the blanket as he continued to stare at her.

Wallace was nearby, watching closely at him with a look of concern.

"Are you alright, Plush?" Plush didn't hear him as he was too busy watching (Y/n) with an almost dazed look.

Plush was distracted by (Y/n)'s peaceful but odd position in sleeping. Her left arm and leg were dangling off the bed.

Plush went to touch her arm before she groaned and shifted, turning her body towards the other side.

Plush simmered in awe and wonder at the new position. He went to the otherside of the bed and stared at her face.

He grasped (Y/n)'s hand and brought it to his face, inspecting her palm and tracing a felt finger around it.

She had a soft and squishy texture to her skin, but Plush wasn't finished with his experiments.

He wanted to try something else. He climbed into the bed and snuggled himself closer to her.