Ch-26 Demon King

Y/n: T-tanjiro? Tanjiro please wake up (sits in front of him) (starts crying) Its all my fault......isn't it....Im sorry (shaking)

Tanjiro: (opens his eyes and his arm grows back)

Y/n: N-no.....f**k.....(jumps over Giyu to save him) ANYONE WHO CAN FIGHT COME HERE IMMEDIATELY!!! TANJIRO BECAME A DEMON!!!

Giyu: KILL TANJIRO BEFORE HE KILLS SOMEONE!!!

Y/n: Giyu, no....don't please

Giyu: I-I can't do anything.....I'm sorry...

Y/n: (Too stunned to speak)

Giyu: (holding Tanjiro)

Y/n: (Her body froze)

Nezuko: (Hugs Tanjiro)

Y/n: (Comes back to her senses and fights) (trying not to kill Tanjiro)

After A While

Tanjiro: (Comes back to his senses)

Ash: WE DID IT!!!

Inosuke: Ash?

Ash: Yes?

Inosuke: I-I-I LOVE YOU!!!! (blushing)

Ash: (Kisses him)

Everyone: (Starts cheering)

Y/n: WE WON!! :) (eye contact with Giyu) (feels a hand on her shoulder)

Genya: Y/n san......I wanted to thank you for 'indirectly' saving my life :).....

Y/n: Haha no problem....

Genya: I wanted to repay you for that......how-

Y/n: If you really want to repay me go and apologize to your brother, it will mean a lot to me :)

Genya: B-but why would you care......after all he is your enemy...

Y/n: He might be my enemy but these words come out of a sister's mouth who...lost her brother....I don't want you to live in regret when its too late and you lose your brother, Genya

Genya: I-I tried a lot...but he always....says hurtful things to me.....I-its all my fault....

Y/n: Please just try apologizing to him once more, you wanted to repay me, right...

Genya: F-fine.....(goes upto Sanemi and apologizes)

Sanemi: I have no brother..

Y/n: Sanemi, please don't say that to him, he means what he said...

Sanemi: Why do you care huh?

Y/n: I do care ok, first of all Genya is my friend and second I also h-had a brother, I would've cried all day if he said that to me....

Sanemi: You don't know anything

Y/n: I KNOW SANEMI!! I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BOTH THAT NIGHT!!! GENYA WAS A KID!! DON'T YOU F**KING UNDERSTAND!! HE WAS JUST 11!!! HE SAW HIS MOM DEAD IN FRONT OF HIM AT THE AGE OF 11!!!

Sanemi:..............................

Genya: (Starts crying) I-I a-a-am sorry, I-I

Sanemi: (Hugs Genya and starts crying) I-I-I am sorry....I should apologize after all this shit I said to you....you are my brother, Genya, I am sorry..

Everyone: (Starts cheering)

Y/n: (Gets emotional because she misses Kyojuro and starts crying)

Sanemi: Y/n, I'm really really sorry for my behaviour towards you, I-I

Y/n: It's fine.....it's fine (smiles while still crying)

Sanemi: (Headpats her) You remind me of my little sister....

Y/n: I'm glad that you think so about me......

Y/n: (eye contact with Giyu) (smile goes back to a frown) (faints)

Giyu: (Catches her) Y/n? Y/N WAKE UP!! W-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU (crying)

Y/n: (Crying) I-I

Giyu: yes?

Y/n: I'm sorry, Giyu. (Closes her eyes)

Giyu: N-no THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!! KAKUSHI!!! ITS URGENT!!!