Ch-1 Hanafuda Earrings

(A.N: *.....* means that the person is thinking)

Dad: Y/n Tsugikuni, this our family heirloom, the hanafuda earring. This used to belong to the greatest demon slayer, Yoriichi Tsugikuni. Our family is in search for the second earring since hundreds of years and I know that you will definetly find the second earring.

Y/n: Thank you dad! and I assure you that I will find the second earring and become the strongest demon slayer in the history just like our ancestor, Yoriichi Tsugikuni, maybe even stronger that him.

Dad: (smiles) I am sure that you can do it!

Mom: (smiles) Ofc she can! she even has the birthmark like him!

Y/n: Mom can you tell me the story of him!

Mom: Ofc! Come here! (tells her the story of Yoriichi and Kokushibo)

Y/n: Wahhh! he was so strong! I promise you both that I will kill Mitchikatsu!

Mom & Dad: (laughs)

Y/n: Yahh! why are you laughing?!

Mom: Nothing! Now its bed time come here.

About Y/n

Y/n was a 4 years old poor girl who used to live with her parents. They were the secret descendents of Yoriichi Tsugikuni. Y/n is often told that she look just like Yoriichi but his female version, like the same hair, same eyes, same everything. The family knew sun breathing too. Y/n's biggest dream was to be the strongest  demon slayer, even stronger Yoriichi Tsugikuni and kill Kokushibo. All her 5 senses were inhuman.

Next day

Mom: Are you sure you want to go? It is really cold.

Y/n: Mom, I want to go I want us to have a good new year.

Mom: Fine....come back safe...

Y/n: Ofc mom (went to sell handmade jewelries)

Time Skip

At Night

An older woman calls her

Woman: Oi! girl!

Y/n: Y-yes?

Woman: You look tired and it is really late you should spend the night here.

Y/n: Thanks, but it is alright really....

Woman: The demons come out at this time...you shouldn't be wandering around this late.

Y/n: I see

After a while

Y/n: Thanks a lot for the food!

Woman: My pleasure! ok now you should sleep as you need to leave early.

Y/n: Ok.

Time Skip

Reaches home

Y/n: *why do I smell human blood* (gasps) MOM! DAD! (starts crying)

THEY WERE DEAD

Y/n: T-THE SMELL I-IS NOT T-THE SAME!!! IT WAS M-MURDER!! *I WILL AVENGE YOUR DEATH*

(A.N: inspired by Tanjiro's back-story)