Ch-17 Kibutsuji Muzan

Y/n was going somewhere but then she smelled something really strong and foul like a.......demon.

Y/n: (Starts coughing) *Wait I should not attract attentiong towards me* (hides her katana) (follows the smell)

Muzan: Hee-hee (starts moonwalking)

(A.N: UMMM.....IGNORE THAT PLEASE)

Y/n: *That is the foulest smell I've ever inhaled!!* (sees his eyes) *wait.....upper moons have kanji in their eyes but....he doesn't have it......THAT MEANS THAT HE IS KIBUTSUJI MUZAN* (continues stalking him)

After A While

Muzan: (Turns around)

Y/n: (hides)

Muzan: (Continues walking)

Y/n: *Nobody is here...* (inhales) *I have to do this on my own* (appears) (smirks) Kibutsuji Muzan.......(takes out her katana)

Muzan: (attacks)

Y/n: (Mumbles) Sun breathing third form, Raging Sun......(attacks) *Even one scratch is enough to kill me.....I should be very careful)

Muzan: (Shooketh) *pretending to be calm* I see....you are a hashira....

Y/n: (simply shows him the hanafuda earring)

Muzan: (piss his pants) 

Y/n: What happened? Did the demon king just piss his pants? (smirks) 

Muzan: *T-the hanafuda earring, red sword a-and her appearance!!*

Y/n: Sun breathing sixth form Solar Heat Haze....(attacks)

Muzan: (Decapitated) (shook)

Y/n: Sun breathing thirteenth form [idk the name] (attacks)

Muzan: (Explodes)

Y/n: (Shook) (falls down) (crying) I am so worthless.......H-how did he not die! I-I clearly decapitated  him! I am so s-sorry onnichan, chichi (her biological father), haha (her biological mother), okasan (Ruka), otosan (Shinjuro) I-I disappointed you all. Gomen-GOMENASAIII!!!! I JUST COULDN'T BE LIKE YOU!! (sobbing) (feels someone's presence behind her) (turns around) (sees the spirit of Kyojuro)

Kyojuro: (Smiles)

Y/n: O-oniichan? N-no, I-I am definitely going mad...(rubs her eyes) Yo-you are not real, are you? (hugs him) (can feel him) Y-you are alive?

Kyojuro: (hugs back) No, I'm a spirit.

Y/n: (Breaks the hug) I-I won't talk to to you, you left me, I am angry (teary eyed)

Kyojuro: (Ruffles her hair) (smiles) Really, y/n?

Y/n: (Starts crying)  Am I a bad sister? You and Senjuro hate me right?

Kyojuro: I really thought you were intelligent.......are you?

Y/n: Sorry, I couldn't be like you.....I am just a disappointment as otosan said.....

Kyojuro: That's too far from the truth, you are the bravest and the strongest person I have ever seen (smiles)

Y/n: (Flashback) *Giyu: you are the strongest and the bravest warrior I've ever seen* W-what did you say?

Kyojuro: That you are the bravest and the strongest person I have ever seen.

Y/n: Aren't you disappointed?

Kyojuro: Nope! Why would I be disappointed? Remember that you killed an upper moon in 2 seconds.

Y/n: (Smiles) Arigato....

Kyojuro: Well well, I've heard that my ship sailed. (smirks)

Y/n: U-urmm....what exactly are you talking about?

Kyojuro: You know it pretty well.

Y/n: I-I don't....(flustered)

Kyojuro: Oh so you don't know Giyu?

Y/n: I-I-

Kyojuro: (Headpats Y/n) He loves you a lot. If you break his heart I'll break your bones.

Y/n: First of all I will NEVER do that, secondly you can't break my bones and third ARE YOU MY BROTHER OR HIS BROTHER!!

Kyojuro: (Laughs) Also, Mitsuri was right, don't let Giyu hangout with Tengen unless you wanna share your boyfriend.

Y/n: Wait....What!? How do you know that Mitsuri said that?

Kyojuro: Of course I know, Tengen invited all the hashiras, so I also came

Y/n: W-WHAT?!?!

Kyojuro: Yeah.....