Ch-22 Upper Moon 1

Y/n: M-my body is refusing to battle

Kokushibo: Your name....what is it?

Muichiro: Tokitou Muichirou....

Kokushibo: I see then.....The 'Tsugikuni' name has died out then.....

Y/n: (Wasn't paying attention) *W-what if I-I die right here.....I have mostly failed to protect my loved ones, do I even deserve to be a hashira..........I should die, no, relax, YOU SHOULD DIE!! YOU ARE A FAILURE!! n-no....no.....I want to be with them.......I want to be with my family, chichi, haha, okasan, oniichan, I-I want to be with the-*

Muichiro: (Attacks)

Y/n: (Realizes) (mind goes blank and completely forgets sun breathing) (A.N: Panik) (but remembers flame breathing) (A.N: Calm) (ITS UPPER MOON 1) (A.N: Panik) flame breathing second form rising scorching sun! *DIE!! DIE! DIE! DIE!*

Kokushibo: Flame and mist.......not bad.....

Muichiro: (Attacks)

Y/n: *This is the perfect opportunity to cut his neck, YOU CAN'T!! YOU ARE A FAILURE!!* (Forces her body to move) (feeling that something was pulling her away)

After A While

Kokushibo: (About to cut Muichiro's arm)

Y/n: (Saves Muichiro)

Muichiro: A-arigato....

Y/n: *DIE!!! FAILURE!! DIE!! FAILURE!!* (Can't listen to her surroundings at all)

Kokushibo: (About to stab Muichiro)

Y/n: (Comes in front of Muichiro) UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Muichiro: Y/N-SAN!!!

Y/n: Muichiro, continue fighting......

Genya: (Hiding) 

Y/n: (Subtly points towards Genya)

Muichiro: (Understands her and saves Genya)

Y/n: (Falls) (About to die until-