Part 5

So today was one of the biggest award shows in all of Hollywood. The academy awards, aka the Oscar's. I was nominated for best actor in a drama for elvis. To say I was nervous was a COMPLETE UNESTAMATE. I WAS PETRAFIDE.  To calm my nerves, my agent suggested I take a shot of whiskey (thanks, bud) to calm me down even more. I decided to take lisa marie as my date. (pretend she never passed away) Once we were done getting ready, I walked over to Lisa's room, knocked. She opens the door and lets me in. Once I was in the room, I told her that she looked beautiful. She smiled and said, " Thank you. You look very handsome. I smiled and said, "Thanks. We then got into the limo and headed straight to the venue for the awards ceremony. Once we got there, we walked, and the red carpet took a lot of pictures and did a few interviews. We then made it to our seats, and that's when the nervousness started to fade away. After a while, my category was up. After saying the nominees, there was a bit of a pause, and then they said my name as the winner. (This is what should have happened) I sat there in shock for a second and got up and went to the stage, gave my speech, and was quickly ushered backstage for an interview and a few pictures. After the ceremony was over, I quickly went to find lisa, and she ran up to me and just hugged me really tightly and said with tears in her eyes "I AM SO BEYOND PROUD OF YOU. I hugged her and said, "Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you and your support. We then made our way to an after-party where we had the best time of our lives. Little did I know that would be the last time I would ever see her again, and here her voice.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and what should have happened at Oscar's. Stay tuned for more.