Part 1

Austin's POV: So today, the entire cast and crew of Elvis was invited to Graceland for a barbecue. Once we got there, we were greeted by none other than priscilla presley and lisa marie. I was a bit taken aback by how beautiful she was ( lisa marie). I met priscilla a while back and was also taken aback by how beautiful she was. As we walked in, we went to the dining room and had a lovely dinner. After priscilla came up and tapped my shoulder and said, "So I hear that you play guitar. I then say  "yes I do. She then invited me to the jungle room, and I sat down, and someone handed me elvis's actual 56 gibbon guitar. After everyone sat down around me, priscilla then said, "Play us something. So I played my favorite elvis song. "Can't help falling in love." Once I was finished, I looked around and saw that Lisa Marie and priscilla were both crying. I put the guitar down and got up. I then pulled them both into a big hug. We then walked out, and lisa told me that she wanted to show me something. We then walked upstairs and went to what was her dad's room. Once in there, we sat on the bed and just talked for a long time about her memories with him. Once we were done talking, we went back downstairs to join everyone else. After about an hour, we said our goodbyes. What I didn't know would happen next would change my life forever in more ways than one.