part 2

A few days later I along with the whole cast and crew of Elvis, was invited to a screening the movie. It was at a local movie theater, and we had the whole thing to ourselves what I didn't know was that Priscilla lisa marie and her children were going to be there and this was the first time that they were going to see the movie. I walked up to them and greeted them. After a few minutes of talking, we all sat down and watched the movie. I was a nervous wreck and constantly worried about how they would react to seeing me playing their beloved family member. After the movie was over, I looked over to where Lisa was, and she had tears in her eyes. The only thing I knew to do was just hug her and ask if she liked it. She then looked at me straight into my eyes and said, "I love it. You really captured my dad's humanity and stage persona. I then smiled and said, "Thank you, it means the world to me that you love it. I then felt a tap on my back and turned around to see a beaming Priscilla. She then said the exact same thing lisa marie said, and I hugged her and said thank you. I then went off to do interviews and photos with the whole cast. After what felt like hours, I finally made it back to my hotel room and got ready for bed. I ended up having the best night sleep I've had in months. I slept in until noon and got ready. After getting some coffee and food. I headed out to explore the city for a bit since it was my day off. While I was out, I came across this necklace that had a little silver lightning bolt on it and knew I had to have it. I paid for it and went back to the hotel and just chilled for the rest of the night. The next day was going to be crazy with press releases, meaning interviews, photoshoots, and everything else that goes with promoting a movie. Thankfully, I love what I do for a living and don't take it for granted.