Chapter 5 Ice [s]cream 

You looked around and realize that the lights in the hiding place that you entered, only partially worked as it was pretty clear that you could only see a little bit of this place, since you entered the ice cream parlour that was right next to the house. You try to figure out what to do as you can't help it have a feeling that you were being watched.

You don't understand why you were having these feelings as you didn't realize that a pair of rainbow coloured eyes with black eye pupils was staring at you. As there was a strange sound as then, the mouth that belong to the rainbow coloured eyes and black eye, pupils started vomiting out some type of ooze that was a rainbow coloured with white lines in the forms of hearts left.

As you then turn around to see nothing there as you thought your mind is playing tricks on you as you decided to explore your hiding place before leaving again, as he still needed to figure out what the strange effect was, and how to prevent it.As you try to figure out what exactly is happening with you right now not to mention the situation that you are in.

As how are you even going to figure out what to do as you feel completely out of place here. You are still confused as to what to do now as you needed to get us some supplies before leaving this hiding space.As you still feel like you were being watched as you are, but you were not aware of it, as whatever was watching you was making sure that the presence was not noticed by you.

That's when you notice that this place seem to be somewhat disorganized, as that was the nicest way you could put it. As many chairs were moved out of the proper places.The tables are covered in dust as they seem to be a lot of flowers not to mention the paint doesn't look brand new anymore. It look like dull versions of the colours, but they were still there.

As you notice the flowers that were around the tables, even the place that had the register in the floor as well including the pillars. As there was some covering the object that preserve the ice cream. As you saw the vines and flowers, it was strange to say the least.You then noticed what appeared to be a picture frame that was somewhat intact as without any hesitation, you went over to the cash register desk to see this picture.

You took a closer look at it as you realize what was in this picture frame

You took a closer look at it as you realize what was in this picture frame.It was strange ride. This frame was here. You soon picked it up the picture frame as it look like to be the inside of this building before it was ruined as again that was the nicest way you could put it. As you look to see the ruined place that the ice cream parlour has now become and looked at the photo of what it was back in its formal glory.

As you looked back and forth, seeing the disorganized, vine, flowered covered dust with dull colors, ice cream parlour and the photo of its past. It was quite sad seeing the state this place has become.Full of vines and flowers, and dust, completely disorganized, as the colours have become dull versions of themselves. You soon placed a photo down as there was the sound of footsteps.