Chapter 3

Few days back:

Sam sat on the sofa motionless trying to stop the tears that already formed in her eyes. The man in the video had not only affected her heart but also her peace of mind. It took nearly two years to forget him because he was the only guy with whom she was crazy in love.

They were together when things turned abruptly different and from that day onwards she lost the hope on any man. She never loved anyone nor dated anyone. Her heart still aches for him but now it’s just meaningless since he is going to get married.

Has he forgotten her? Or is it really an infatuation for him or was she really any other girl for him who he played with her?

Anger boiled in her thinking about him. She was so much lost in thought of him that she didn’t hear the phone ringing. Suddenly she jerked back to the reality and looked at her mobile. It has 7 missed calls from only one person—Rose.

She called her back.

“Yeah,” Sam managed to say, while controlling her tears.

“Did you saw the news?” she sounded excited.

“Yes rose, I saw,” Sam sighed.

“So what do you think?” 

“W... what thinking rose, u mean you got that royal wedding contract…?” she could hardly speak.

“Yes dear, finally I got it,” Rose sounded over excited.

“H…how?” Sam couldn’t believe her ears.

“Talk to you when I get home. Bye dear,”

“Hey wait...” she hung up.

Oh god she can’t mean it. I mean if she does that wedding then I have to go with her. This means that I have to meet him. Oh no no no….. Sam thought

She never expected to see him again. She thought harder. She couldn't face him again. She would say no to Rose and stay here. But Rose expected so much from her now she can’t step back this last moment. She has to convince her. Have to escape. She has to…

 At the dinner time:                  

“What do you mean you can’t?” she spat out and looked angry.

“Listen rose, I mean it’s far away, its big, and more even I don’t think I can help you,” Sam said to Rose avoiding her eyes.

Sam and Rose were having their dinner. The entire evening Sam kept on thinking the possibilities. When rose came home, she looked so happy Sam didn’t dare to tell her and disappoint her. Rose went on chattering how the queen heard about her and how she contacted her and all. Sam was busy thinking about the plan but with all that chattering she couldn’t make out.

“Oh dear, your presence means a lot to me. Please for god sake don’t say no. I planned everything.” Rose was trembling inside because she can’t handle this big wedding. Sam knew this very well. Even though Rose is an expert in her profession she can’t do it alone. But still…

“Wait! What have you planned?” Sam asked confusingly. Did she heard her correctly?

“Hmm… I planned our tour,” she said helplessly.

“What? You already have planned this and saying this to me now,” Sam was getting irritated.

 “So what? You promised me. You better remember that,” Rose gave the warning teasingly. She began eating her dinner as if the argument had ended.

Sam knew she was losing it. She has to fight till the end. But what if she doesn’t listen again? Oh god how I am going to convince her…she thought.