𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗁

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗁

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝟤𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟣
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

Old dust smothered the covers of the old hanging lights that lit the large space up easily. The higher deck held mattresses and baby cots, along with all their stored food, the lower deck was home to handmade targets for gun and knife training, old dummies and punching bags slumped against a random wall as mats sat in the centre of the shop for combat training.

Sadly, the group parted ways with Sophia and Baby Bug, but Cillian took a step forward with the Adlers'. The girl fascinated him. He wanted to understand how she survived, how she continues to survive despite the recklessness of her plans. He's watched her jump from a second storey, and slide down a pipeline. He witnessed as she slaughtered men, women and walkers all at once. Cillian had decided from the moment she saved Beth's life, that he'd stand by her.

So, when the group parted way, Rosita had taken the liberty of giving the Adler girl a flare gun, two spare flares handed to her by Abraham Ford who vowed to come running, guns ablaze, if he saw a flare from her direction. Heartfelt goodbyes and raindrop-like tears were shed as Carl and Sophia wrapped their arms around the Adlers' and cried, begging them to stay with them. Judith also wept, the sight of the girl she thought was her mum walking in another direction made her confused and frustrated, especially after all the teen had done for her.

It had been merely a fortnight since the separation, Rick checked in over the radio as often as he could, usually getting pushed out of the way by Carl or Sophia who wanted to talk to the Adlers eagerly. Today, the other group was heading towards Noah's home, hoping to fulfil a promise made by the youngest Greene sister back in the hospital. While they did that, Mackenzie took the liberty of training a relatively uncoordinated Cillian in everything she could without overwhelming him, starting with the basics he'd been learning since day one with her.

"A gun is an emergency tool," Mack started as she watched Cillian dismantle the handgun, "If you're running, it's the last weapon you want to use. The noise from a gun will have the crawlers on your trail in seconds. If you want to win a fight, you have to know how to fight. The gun is for emergencies only," she nodded when he correctly reassembled the weapon.

"Why are you teaching me gun first then?" Cillian queried after placing the tool down on the table with the safety on.

Mackenzie smiled, "So you understand the weight of making good decisions," she declared, confusing him further.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're ridiculously vague?" Cillian's head tilted as he watched her lips quirk up.

"If I told you what I want you to know there would be nothing to learn," Mackenzie shrugged, walking towards a large area of the workshop that she padded with insulation, "This world thrives on knowledge, but you have to earn it."