𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗍

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗍

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟣
𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗌

Breathing always became harder when something was wrong.

That was why Mackenzie knew something was horrific when she woke with heavy pants to the echoing grunts of multiple people and the grinding of a drill. Knife sharpening both near and close.

She felt light.

Her weapons had been removed, along with her shoes and jacket, her pants legs rolled up. She could feel the blood dripping down her arms as her eyes hesitantly opened to an unwelcome sight.

"Morning sunshine," a male's voice taunted as she scanned her surroundings, hearing the fearful yells of people from the room next door.

A blood bag hung on an IV pole, slowly filling with her blood. Across the room was the woman she killed, her skin pale but her head free of stab wounds, simply waiting to reanimate. As her head lulled to the other side, Mack caught glimpse of another body, blood-stained limbs and skin peeled back, allowing access to the meat inside the human body at various points.

The man above her pulled her chin up so she could look at him with squinted eyes, her confusion clear on her face as she battles with the pounding headache scratching at her brain.

"It's okay, I gave you some morphine, this shouldn't hurt a bit," the well-built man mockingly soothed as he ran his fingers through her hair, nodding towards her arm where a large cut went from her elbow, where a needle pricked her skin and vacuumed her blood, all the way to her wrist, tracing beside an old scar from earlier on in the new world.

Mackenzie began tugging against her restraints, barely being able to think up a plan in her drugged state but still managing to pull off the easiest one; 'The scared kid'.

Whimpering, Mack began whispering nonsense under her breath, stopping the man from starting a cut down her other wrist. His curiosity got the better of him as he leaned down to hear her as she pulled her can punch bottle opener from the back pocket of her jeans, beginning to slowly slice the rope with the sharpest end.

"What are you saying, kid?" the man queried as he lowered his ear over her mouth to hear, only for her to launch upwards and tear his throat out with her teeth, leaving him to drop to the floor as she freed her hand.

The moment it was free, she slowly pulled out the IV the way Kolton taught her years ago and dropped to the ground, gripping a large piece of glass from the floor as she and the man both crawled to their knees. Mack was quick to stab him in the throat again –on the other side.