Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *16*

Soo short!! I'm so sorry! I'm really focused on completeing Sk8er Boi. So, sorry about the delay!! COMMENT! VOTE! FAN!

________________________

= Lizzy =

I fiddled with my fingers, staring blankly at the living room's ceiling. I was laying on the couch, rerunning everything the detective had told me yesterday. I had a father. A real father. He was somewhere out there...and they would find him. He would come for me and I then I would have a real family...

No. I wouldn't leave. I couldn't leave. I would stay with Justin. Justin's all I have. I've never even met my real father. Justin was more important.

"Hey, beautiful." Justin came downstairs, shaking his wet hair, a grin on his face. His chest was bare and all he was wearing was a pair of boxer-like shorts. He'd obviously just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey." I smiled as he flopped down beside me, laying down and pulling me onto his chest. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy.

"I dread next week." He murmered, kissing my neck gently. It tickled and I felt goosebumps form all over my arms.

"Me too." I sighed. "I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you more." Justin told me. I felt him tangle his fingers in my hair. I swallowed.

"Justin?"

"Mm?"

"Sing me something." I don't know why I asked him that. Maybe because I barely ever hear him sing. Besides the times when I can hear him singing to Chris Brown in the shower, I've never heard him sing one of his own songs. Just a few times. Not much.

"You've got that smile that only heaven can make. I pray to god everyday that you keep that smile," He sang softly. "You are my dream. There's not a thing I won't do. I'll give my life up for you. Cause you are my dream. And baby everything that I have is yours. You will never go cold or hungry. I'll be there when you're insecure. Let you know that you're always lovely, girl. Cause you are the only things that I've got right now. One day when the sky is falling, I'll be standing right next to you, Right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us, I'll be standing right next to you, Right next to you..."

I began to slowly doze off, Justin's soft, melodic voice still audible in my dreams.

~ 1 Week Later ~

"Justin!" I scrambled downstairs, losing one of my flip-flops on the way down but not caring.

Justin was in the living room with Scooter and Kenny. Kenny was dragging two large suitcases out the front door while Scooter explained something to Justin.

Justin looked up, opening his arms. I fell into them, embracing him in a big, bear hug. I breathed in his familiar scent, memorizing it.

"I'll be back on a month." He murmered. "Don't find another boyfriend while I'm gone."

I giggled. "You won't need to worry about that." I promised him. "But don't forget that you promised me that you wouldn't flirt with them European girls." I reminded him.

"Well..." He teased.

I gasped.

"Kidding." He chuckled. "I keep my promises. Besides, no one's prettier than you." He kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you more." I told him.

"I highly doubt that." He threw me a crooked grin. "You know i love you more than Romeo loved Juliet. More than Edward loves Bella. More than-"

"Justin!" I giggled.

"You know what I mean." He smiled and leaned in, his lips gently touching my mine. I took in the feeling, not wanting to forget it. I would miss him so much.

"Hey, Lizzy?" Justin muttered against my lips. He turned his head down to look at my feet. "You're only wearing one flip-flop."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know."

He laughed softly and brought his lips back to mine. I heard Scooter slowly make his way out the door after Kenny. I wanted to lock Justin up in my closet and never let him leave. But things don't always turn out the way you want them too. I wouldn't see him, feel him, kiss him, hug him...for a month. I really dreaded this month. It would be completely empty.

• Next Day •

There's wasn't much to do. I spent most of the day with Justin's pillow hugged to my chest. His scent still lingered on it which made me feel closer to him. I missed oh-so much.

"Sweetie?" Pattie walked into the living room. She was normally supposed to go off with Justin but decided it would be best if she stayed and kept me company. I thought it was very sweet of her. She was like a mother to me.

"Mm?" I looked over and up at her.

"Justin left you a list of his friend's numbers. He thought you could you use a little company. Would you like to call one of them and invite them over?"

I hugged the pillow closer to my chest. I didn't know any of Justin's friends. Ever since I've lived here, none of his friend's have been over. I've heard Justin talking on the phone with them and he's told me lots about them but I've never personally met them.

I shrugged. "I guess." I decided. "Who's number did he leave?"

"He left the Caitlin and Christian's number," She informed me. "And Cody's and also Jasmine's."

I bit my lip. "Cody?"

"Simpson." She told me.

"Oh." I fiddled with the pillow. "How about Caitlin and Christian?they seem nice."

Pattie smiled. "They are. Caitlin's a very sweet girl and Christian has a great sense of humor." She chuckled. "You'll get along just great."

"Ok." I grinned.

She handed me a list of phone numbers. "Don't be shy." She threw me another smile and walked off.

I sighed and took the house phone off the coffee table, quickly dialing Caitlin's number. I knew she was Justin's ex but he said she was really nice. I pressed the phone to my ear as it rang.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered.

"Um, may I speak to Caitlin?" I asked akwardly.

"Caitlin isn't here right now." The voice said. "She's...in Japan. She's getting plastic surgery. You know, to make-"

"Christian!" A girl's voice fussed and suddenly there was a loud noise followed by arguing and everything fell silent.

"Hello?" A girl's voice finally answered. "Sorry about my brother. Who am I speaking too?"

I chewed on my lip, holding back a laugh. "This is Lizzy. I'm, uh, Justin's girlfriend. He left on tour and left me your number for some, uh, company." Gosh, I sounded desperate, I thought myself.

"Oh!" Caitlin exclaimed. "Yes, he told me. I'm actually having a sleepover tonight. Would you like to join? My friends Jessica and Becca will be here."

I grinned. "That sounds like fun! I would love to join!"

"Yay!" Caitlin squealed. "I'll see you soon?"

"Definitly!"

"Cant wait!" She said. "Bye, Lizzy!"

"Bye!" We hung up.

"Pattie!" I called. "Can you drive me to Caitlin's?"

Pattie appeared, a smile on her face. "Of course!"

I was finally able to get my mind off Justin. I packed up my pjs, Justin's pillow, and some toiletries, and Pattie drove me to Caitlin's. I was excited. I've never had real friends before.

Caitlin greeted me at the door. Wow, she was pretty. Her straight brown hair fell down past her shoulders and her eyes were big and green. Even her figure was perfect.

"Hi!" She smiled. "It's so nice to meet you! Come inside. Jessica and Becca are already here!"

"Thank you." I smiled back at her and followed her inside.

"Sup!" A boy, slightly shorter than me with tousled dirty blonde hair appeared. He held out his hand toward me, a sly smile on his face. "I'm Christian."

I took his hand. "Lizzy."

"Heard lots about you." He winked.

I blushed. "Good to know."

He chuckled. "Justin has good taste."

I blushed deeper.

"Christian!" Caitlin scowled. "Dont ruin this sleepover, please!"

"Sorry, Sis." He shrugged. "It's kinda my job." He threw me another wink and skipped off.

Caitlin looked at me apologetically and motioned me to keep following her. She introduced me to Jessica and Becca who were huddled on her bed watching 'Pretty Little Liars' reruns.

"Becca, Jessica, this is Lizzy. Lizzy, this is Jessica and Becca."

They both waved. Jessica had wild brown curly hair and brown eyes. Becca had long, dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. They both seemed really nice.

"C'mon," Caitlin said, flopping down by her friends. "The show's getting good."

I giggled and took a seat beside them. Tonight was going to be fun.

But eventually...

I began to miss Justin again.

I couldn't wait to get this month over with.