Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *20*

= Lizzy =

The minute I step off the plane and onto Nashville grounds, I'm ambushed by two dark-haired boys. They're grinning down at me, their eyes big and brown.

"You must be Lizzy." The older-looking one says as he holds out his hand. "I'm Cody."

"Nice to meet-" He cuts me off by pulling me into a big bear hug before I can even take his hand. "-you." I finish.

"Don't mind him." The younger one says. "He's the hugger of the family."

Cody let's go of me and the other boy sticks out his hand. I take it.

"Aaron." He smiles.

I smile back. "Lizzy." I let go of his hand as I feel my dads arm fall around my shoulders.

"So you met Cody and Aaron. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." He chuckles.

Cody laughs. "It's a good thing, Dad."

"Cody's the bad thing." Aaron butts in. "Don't let him rub off on you."

Cody smirks. "I'm the king of awesomeness."

"Or so he thinks." Aaron whispers in my ear, his dark hair falling over his eyes.

I laugh. "I see."

"Cody, do you have the car keys?" A women appears. She has a thick country accent and ebony brown hair that cascades down her shoulders.

She smiles when she sees me. "You must be Lizzy, dear." She walks over and gives me a quick hug. "I'm Ellie."

My dad greets her with a kiss on her lips. "Letting Cody drive again?" I hear him chuckle.

"Well he can't fail the driver's test again." She frowns.

"For the fourth time." Aaron adds, laughing.

I stifle a laugh. "Fourth?"

"Fourth will be the charm. Y'all just watch." Cody says.

"We'll watch." Aaron chuckles. "You fail."

"Fail my a-"

"Cody." Ellie frowns.

"Sorry." He winks in my direction. "Forgot my sister was present."

My heart leaps at the sound of the word "Sister."

"C'mon," Dad motions us. "Let's go home."

"Dinner's ready." Ellie smiles. "Gimme them keys, Cody."

Cody chucks a ring of keys towards Ellie and she catches us. "Let's go, family."

I try to conceal my happiness as I follow them to the car. My mind flickers to Justin and suddenly all that bliss disppears. Everything was close to being perfect. But without Justin, my life will never be complete.

== 2 Weeks Later ==

+ Justin +

I look around my room feeling completely empty and alone. It's like I no longer have a reason to live. That reason left me. Now there's no meaning in my life.

"Justin?" The door to my room creaks open to reveal a girl with straight, dark brown hair and sympathetic brown eyes. "You missed the recording session today."

I heave a sigh. "Sorry, Jessica. I wasn't feeling the mood."

"Is this about Lizzy?" She pouts. "Can I come in?"

I nod and she walks inside, wrapping her arms around me in a friendly hug. "I know you miss her. But you have to let go."

I feel tears begin to betray me. "I loved her."

"I know." Jessica whispers. "She loved you too."

"You're a good friend, Jessica."

"I try to be."

= Lizzy =

"Race ya to the barn!" Aaron yells.

"You're on! You can never beat Leah and I!" I yell back, commanding Leah to run. Leah's a beautiful, golden brown horse. She belongs to Cody, but I secretly think she likes me better.

"Beat his ass, Liz! Don't let him win!" Cody shouts from the barn.

"Heck yeah, I won't!" I shout back, way ahead of Aaron.

Suddenly i feel nausious and dizzy, my vision getting blurry. Leah stops in front of the barn, allowing me to get down.

"You ok?" Cody asks worried, supporting my weight.

I wrap my around around his neck to keep myself from falling. "I feel sick." I mumble.

"Aaron, get Leah and Rocky into the barn! Something's wrong with Lizzy!" Cody shouts.

"I'll be fine." I murmer.

Then I black out.

___________

Author's Note: Tell me what you think!! :)) Do u guys like Aaron and Cody? I do :) I've always wanted older bros. COMMENT! VOTE! FAN!