Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *15*

= Lizzy =
Due to the fact that I lost my baby, Justin decided it was best for us to go back home. I was disappointed since we didn't get to spend much time in Hawaii but he promised we'd come back soon. I wasn't at all sad about losing the baby. It just didnt have the father it deserved.

Justin pulled my suitcase up to our room, er his, room and I followed. He dropped it beside the bed with a sigh and then turned back to me.

"I guess that trip didn't turn out as planned." He pointed out.

I pouted and walked over to him, letting him embrace me in the safety of his arms. "It wasn't. At least I'm still with you."

"You'll always be with me." He told me. "Always."

I felt a tear slip down my face. Why? Because I knew he meant it. Because a few months back I would have never believed love to be true.

Justin caught the tear with his lip. I could feel his touch linger when he pulled away slightly. "Lizzy?"

"Mm?" I murmered, cuddling my face in his neck.

"I'm leaving on tour next week. You do know that, right? I would love to take you with me but Scooter thinks it would be a distraction." He played with a strand of my hair. "But I'll call you. Every single day. You'll be on my mind every single second."

I nodded slowly. I already knew. He'd told me a few back. I just wasn't ready to be apart from him. I didn't want too. I made me feel like he was slipping through my fingers.

"Don't worry," He said as if he were reading my mind. "You'll always have my heart."

I gave him a weak smile. "I know. And you'll always have mine. Just promise that you won't flirt with any European girls?"

He chuckled. "I promise." With that, his lips touched my nose gently, leaving a trail of kisses down to my lips.

"Justin?" Pattie's voice interrupted the moment. Justin pulled away, his cheeks blushing slightly. I blushed too. Pattie simply threw us a smile. "The police station called. They need Lizzy down there. It's about her father."

"He didn't break out of jail, did he?!" Justin's voice was threatening.

Pattie glared at him. "No, he didn't. No need to go all protective before you even know what's going on."

Justin calmed down and placed my arms around his back. "What is going on?" I asked Pattie.

"They wouldn't say. They only told me that it's about your mother."

"My mother's dead." I informed her.

Pattie nodded, giving me a look of sympathy. "Justin's told me. I think you kids should go find out what they want."

"We're on it." Justin told his mother. Pattie nodded and stepped out of the room.

"I thought it was over." I moaned.

"Maybe they found out something new." Justin pointed out and kissed my forehead. "Maybe it'll be good news."

"Maybe."

• • •

We stepped into the police station where a police officer led us into a dark, gray-looking room. A single table sat in the middle of the room. I assumed it was the room where they interrogated people. We weren't going to be interrogated, were we?

A guy with short dark hair and a detective suit motioned for us to sit down. We did and he took a seat in front of us.

"You must be Lizzy Keegan." He said bowing his head towards me.

I smiled politely. "Yes, sir."

"And you are...?" He asked looking over a Justin.

Justin cleared his throat and stuck out his hand. "Justin Bieber, sir. Lizzy's boyfriend."

"Detective Ronald Barly, nice to meet y'all." He had a rich, southern accent.

They shook hands. I smiled. The detective spread out a bunch of papers in front of him.

"I was assigned the case of Jermaine Keegan's abuse towards his daughter, Lizzy Keegan." His face showed no emotion. I shifted akwardly and Justin reached over and took my hand, giving it a squeeze.

"I'm here to inform you about my discoveries," He went on. "The suspicions were correct. Jermaine Keegan is not your father and is no related to you whatsoever."

I wanted to smile and yell in happiness but I also wanted to cry due to the fact that I've been living in a world of secrets and lies all my life.

The detective continued. "I am in the midist of searching for your real father and I will inform you once I find out his whereabouts. I also brought you here today to tell you that you've been living with a murderer your entire life."

A felt a lump form in my throat. "I...what?"

Justin's hand gripped mine so hard that it was possibly no match for a boa constrictor.

"Your mother didn't just die, Lizzy. She was murdered." He told me blankly.

I swallowed, a tear sliding down my face. "She was?"

The detective nodded. "Jermaine Keegan was responsible for Lisa Keegan's death. They never married but they were together. You were born a few months after your mother met Jermaine. A couple years later, when you were just a toddler, Jermaine came home one night. He was drunk. Your mother and him got into a big fight. I have no idea why. But he took a kitchen knife and he...he stabbed her, Lizzy. He stabbed her to death and then drove her body out to an old alley. He cleaned up his mess and went home pretending as if nothin had happened. An innocent homeless man found your mother's body and turned it into the police. The police thought he had killed her looking for money or some type of fortune. He put in jail and he's been recently released. They've held an innocent man in prison for Jermaine's actions. Jermaine has been sentenced to jail for fifty years, basically his lifetime. I am so sorry about all this, Lizzy." For the first time, the detective showed actualy sympathy.

Sometime while the he was telling me what he'd discovered, I'd broken out into tears, soaking Justin's shirt. He held me to his chest, murmering "You have me. Everything's going to be ok." over and over again.

The detective left us alone, letting the news sink in. I kept crying. I was alone. I had no family.

But maybe Justin was enough.

_______________

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait!! My life is so complicated right now. Anyways, COMMENT VOTE FAN!! and don't forget to check out my newest story Becoming Mandy. I promise you'll love it!!