Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *12*

+ Justin +

// Who says? Who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? Who's says you're the only one that hurting? Trust me, That's the price of beauty. Who says you're not pretty? Who says you're not beautiful? Who says... //

I waved at Selena as the director yelled cut. Selena grinned, skipping towards me, her black dress flopping in the wind.

"You what d'ya think?" She asked me, fluttering her eyelashes.

I gave her a double thumbs up. "You were amazing. It's a beautiful song."

Selena bowed dramtically. "Why thank you, Sir Justin."

I rolled my eyes. "Was that the end of the shoot?"

Selena stood back up straight, fixing the ruffles of her dress. "Nope. I have to be back tomorrow but I'm done for today."

"We still up for ice cream?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Definitely! Let me change and then we can head off." She twirled and disappeared into her dressing room. I leaned back on the side of her white trailer, sucking in a deep breath of air. I suddenly wished I would have talked to Lizzy, maybe even brought her along. I felt so guilty just leaving without saying anything to her. If she hated me, she had the right too.

"Justin?!" Selena's voice called me from inside the trailer. "I, er, need your help!"

I chuckled and bounced up the steps, twisting the nob and stepping inside to see Selena akwardly standing there, her dress still on.

"What is it?" I enquired.

She blushed. "I can't reach my zipper and there's no one else around to help me so...uh, can you?" She motioned towards the back of her dress where a long zipper ran down her back. I felt my face heat up as I nodded. She turned around, waiting for me to unzip her dress. I gulped, gently taking the zipper and slowly pulling it down, exposing Selena's bare back.

"Thank you." She mumbled when I took a step back.

"No problem." I told her, prying open the door and giving Selena her privacy. My face felt like it had just caught fire.

• • •

Selena and I walked akwardly side by side to the nearest ice cream parlor. Things have been kind of silent between us since, well, I helped her unzip her dress.

Once we stepped into the ice cream parlor and ordered our frozen treat (Selena ordered cookies n cream, I ordered cookie dough), we took a seat near a window. Selena's swirled her spoon around her ice cream, not meeting my eyes.

I cleared my throat. "Selena?"

She glanced up, a piece of her black hair falling onto her right eye. "Yes?"

I shifted. "Can I talk to you, friend to friend? My life is way more complicated than it looks."

Selena chuckled. "Of course you can talk to me, Justin. Tell me anything and it's safe with me." She pretended to lock her lips shut and through an invisible key away.

I smiled, feeling that she was right and that I could trust her. "Thanks, Selena."

"Anytime." She grinned, taking a spoonful of ice cream.

I simply dug my spoon deeper into mine as I began to tell Selena everything, from how I met Lizzy and how's she pregnant due to her so-called father and about how she thinks her real father is out there looking for her.

Selena stared at me for a second, probably letting my words sink in. When she spoke, her voice sounded slightly surprised or in shock. "Wow," She chewed on her bottom lip. "I sure wasnt expectig this." She ran a hand through her hair, thinking about what to say next. "Lizzy sounds nice, though. She's just going through very tough times and you should be there with her right now."

I let out a sigh, nodding in agreement. "I know. I really should, but I felt like I needed a little escape, ya know?"

Selena frowned. "But don't you think she might need more of an escape than you do?"

I leaned back in my chair, realizing the truth in Selena's words. "Wow. I never really thought of that."

"But you should have." Selena pointed out. "Lizzy needs to forget about everything that's going on. And you should help her."

I grinned. "I should. I love Lizzy and...and I really should be with her right now."

Selena smiled. "Yep. Help her forget about everything. It might be a little hard since she's carrying that baby but she can still forget if she has you to think about instead."

I felt myself absentmindly blush. "Thanks so much, Selena. You're a great friend. I think I know how to help her forget."

"You should go back to her now." Selena told me. "She might need you. And don't worry about me, I can call my mom to pick me up." She took me by surprise by leaning over and planting a kiss across my cheek. "Take care of Lizzy." She smiled.

I stood up, leaving my ice cream untouched. "Thanks again. I owe you." I flashed her a smile before quickly exiting the parlor. I had to get back home to Lizzy. I had to talk to my mom as well.

I wondered if Lizzy's ever been to Hawaii...

= Lizzy =

"Lizzy?!"

I moaned, rubbing at my eyes. Had I fallen asleep?

"Liz? Lizzy, open up!"

Justin's urgent voice called from the other side of my, er his, room door. I stood up, staggering towards the door.

"Sorry." I mumbled, prying open the door to reveal a very cocky looking Justin. He had the bigger smile I'd ever seen plastered across his lips and his eyes shone brighter than the sun itself.

But I was still sleepy.

"What is it? What time is it?" I grumbled, looking around desperately for nothing in perticular.

Justin's smile turned into a small frown. "Er, it's 5:00 pm. Lizzy, were you asleep?"

I nodded, yawning and rubbing at my eyes again.

Justin chuckled, wrapping his arms around me and gently twirling me around. I let out an "'oof'" sound, wondering why he was so happy.

"What's the matter with you, Justin?" I questioned him.

He let out a small laugh. "Nothing at all. But..." He made a fake drum noise with his mouth, using his hands for dramatic effect. "I am taking you to..." He paused, smiling. "I'm taking you to Hawaii!" He beamed.

My mouth dropped. Was I happy? Mad? Surprised? All? I didn't know. "Hawaii!? Justin, when did this happen? Why are we going to Hawaii?"

He snickered. "Because I think it'll be good for us both. An escape to paradise. It's only for one week, Lizzy. It's not so bad. I promise you'll have a blast." He grinned.

I let a small smile show on my lips. "Yes, but...what about everything that's going on and-"

He cut me off. "That's the point. We have to forget about this for a little while. Then we can come back to this madness ready to fight it."

My smile grew as I realizing the truth in his words. "You're right. Thanks, Justin. For caring."

He wrapped his arms tighter around me, burying his face into my hair. "Lizzy Keegan," He said but it came out muffled. "I love you."

Everything was starting to feel right again.

_____________

Note: Srry if imma spoil this, but don't worry or hate Selena. She's part of the story bur Justin WONT cheat. Don't lose hope in this story, I've got more surprises planned.

MWAH! COMMENT VOTE FAN!