Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *11*

Sorry this is late!!! Iv been trying to upload for ages! But iv been so busy and then something was wrong with the Internet. Now I have less time on my hands since I got a membership to the local gym lol. IT'S SO FUN! aha(; anywho, COMMENT VOTE FAN! plz cut me some slack. I also have testing these nxt two weeks so, er, busy! Yeah yeah.

MUCH LOVE!

-----------------------

+ Justin +

Lizzy stomped into the house, flopping down on the sofa and staring blankly at the floor. I sighed and softly shut the front door, walking over to her and wrapping an arm around her, pulling her closely to my chest.

"Everything's going to be alright, Liz." I mumbled, stroking her hair gently.

"Let's hope so." She muttered into my chest. "Because It's sick to think that I've been living with some phsyco who isn't even my father." Lizzy's voice was disgusted. There wasn't a single tear in her eye and barely any emotion. I can only imagine what she must be feeling.

"Think on the bright side," I whispered. "If he's not your father then your real father could be out there. You might have family left."

Lizzy sat up straight, not quite pulling away from me. Her hair fell around her face as her pink lips curled up into a small, weak smile. "Your right." She pulled away completely, standing up on her feet, her smile becoming larger by the second. "Justin, you're right!" She threw her head back and laughed, twirling around. "My biological father might still be out there! He might be looking for me! Justin, don't you see what this means?!"

"Lizzy, I didn't-" I began to say, but she cut me off.

"I want to find him. There must be a way! Justin, I might have brothers and sisters and-"

I stood up, wrapping my arms around her to keep her quite. "I never said he was looking for you, Liz."

She pushed me away, her face suddenly blank again. "But... Then what did you say? That my father doesn't want me? That he left to some messed up man?"

I sighed, trying to bring a little sense into her. "No, I mean..." I didn't know what I meant. I just knew that if her father had been looking for her that he'd probably would have found her by now. "I don't want you to get hurt, Liz."

"Then you'd help me find my father." She spat.

I desperately ran a hand through my dirty blonde hair. "Lizzy, I-we can't."

"I thought you cared about me!" She cried, tears silently slipping down her cheeks.

"I do!" I tried to pull her into me but she pushed me away. "I love you, Lizzy. I just don't want anything to hurt you or...or the baby.

"He's not your baby!" She yelled. "He's mine." She bit her lip, staring at me with wide, angry, tearful eyes. Then she turned around and stomped upstairs before I could say anything else. I heard the slamming of a door and I knew very well that she had most likely locked it. I fell back down on the sofa, tears threatening me as well. I wished that none of this has ever happened. I wished that Lizzy was a normal teenage girl with a wonderful life. I would sacrifce anything for her to have that life. But life wasn't a fairytale and what's happening is happening. I just needed to get my mind off everything. Off Lizzy, her father and so-called father, and her baby. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, scanning through my contact list for someone I could talk too. Usher was out on tour. Ryan and Chaz were in Canada. Most of my celebrity friends were in New York or L.A. I had no idea who I could talk too. I settled on calling Jessica Jarrell. She was a good friend and maybe she was in town. I hoped. Wouldn't I have known? I pressed the phone to my ear. One ring, two ring, three rings...

"Hello?" Jessica's sounded through the other line.

"Jess?"

Her voice brightened. "Justin! Hey!"

I smiled, well aware that she couldn't see me. "Hey. Are you in town?"

There was a slight pause before she responded. "Er, no. Why do you ask? I'm in L.A."

I let out a long sigh. "Nothing. Nevermind. I just needed someone to talk to personally."

"Selena's in town." She blurted. "Gomez. She's there in ATL filmin some music video."

I chewed on my lip, a half smile on my face. "Geez, thanks, Jess. When are you coming down?"

"Not sure. I have to head to New York and open up for Cody at his show in Times Square."

"Simpson?"

"The very one."

"Oh, well have fun."

"Thanks, Bieb." She blew me a kiss from the over end. "Talk to Selena. She's really nice and down to earth."

"I know," I told her. "I met her at the VMAs."

"Kay. Hope I helped. Mwah!" She blew me yet another kiss and hung up. I chuckled and then realized something. How the hell was I supposed to get in contact with Selena without her phone number? I rolled my eyes and sent a quick text to Jessica.

- Uh do u have Selena's #? I kinda need it. -

She replied before I could even hit send.

- Oh rite! **********

I rolled my eyes again and repeated Selena's number in my head as I typed it into my phone. It barely rang before Selena's familiar voice answered.

"Selena here."

I grinned. "Er, hey. This is Justin. Justin Bieber."

"Oh hey!" She chirped. "What brings you to my cellphone?"

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Jessica gave in to me. Jarrell. She mentioned you were in town doing some music video and I thought maybe we could go grab something. Ice cream?" I bit my lip and waited for her response. Anything to get my mind off Lizzy.

"Ok!" She said finally. "I'm actually at my video shooting. You're free to come if you'd like. I'm on break."

I responded with a quick yes and then she gave me the address. Great. Finally something that doesn't make me feel like I'm in the middle of a soap opera. I mean, I love Lizzy. I do. She's everything to me. But after her little show earlier, I feel like I need some breath of fresh air. Something normal. Like hanging with a friend and spilling out everything that's going on. And that friend might just be Selena.

= Lizzy =

I rolled over on my, er Justin's, bed. The tears in my eyes had gone dry and all I could do was listen to the chirping of birds outside and the sound of the wind blowing through the leaves. I felt slightly guilty. Getting all mad at Justin for something he wasn't even involved in. I hated myself for that. He was right. For all I know, my real father was the one who left me and my mother to some psycho maniac. I still don't know how my mother died. I know nothing of my father, er, Jermaine. Or nothing of my REAL father whose name I don't know. My life is complete, utter bullshit. I already knew what any wise person would tell me. Live in the moment. Yep. That's it. That's the answer. Living in the moment. It was that easy. That was all I had to do to find some happiness alongside Justin. This baby im carrying is his even if he didn't take part in the making. It was still his and I hated myself for telling him it wasn't. Because it was. This baby was going to form a family with me and Justin. It'll be like my so-called father never existed. Everything was going be just fine. Right?

My thoughts were interrupted by he roaring of an engine outside. I shot up, recognizing the sound of Pattie's car. I staggered off the bed and towards the window, peeking through the shades.

Justin.

Justin was in his mother's car already pulling out the driveway. Where was be going? How come he didn't tell me? I frowned closing back th shades and falling back onto the bed. He's leaving because of me. I know that. I bet he's just trying to forget about earlier. It's all my fault. But...where was he going? I was pretty sure Usher out on tour.