♧ Relationship Update ♧

We have now reached the end of an arc! I decided that with every arc, I'll keep all of you updated with the characters' relationships with the MC. Now here's the first update!

Current report on relationships (familial/romantic):

Kurosaki Ichigo - Trying to understand what he is currently feeling for our MC.

• Orihime Inoue - Miss girl loves her :3 

Arisawa Tatsuki - Same case as Orihime.

Ishida Uryu - Well...you know his thoughts, but to clarify, Uryu already loves and cares about MC for a long time.

Sado Yasutora - For now, I haven't shown much of their relationship, but MC and Sado are good friends. Sado is a friend that MC is sure that she can rely on through her highs and lows.

• Shiba Ganju - Well, to him, MC is and will always be a 'li'l shit'. (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

• Shiba Kukaku - And to the big sis, MC is someone who is easy to talk to of course, and easy to coax into doing things. Unlike her brother. Her words, not mine.

Shihōin Yoruichi - She cares for MC, just as she does a member of her family. [REDACTED]

Kuchiki Rukia -  As of now, MC is a very close friend of hers, or so Rukia claims. 

​​​​​​​• Kuchiki Byakuya - There is a certain level of fondness he holds on MC. Of course, we'll see about that.

• Abarai Renji - Still torn between his actual feelings for MC. Remember, he has Rukia who is already close to him. But then again, Renji and Rukia both have different levels of intimacy with our MC.

•  Madarame Ikkaku - Kind of the same case as Renji, in which he is still in a dilemma of what he actually feels for MC. But he can't lie to himself that he cares about Miss Troublemaker. (Dude is a tough nut to crack, to be honest. He is brash, and definitely not understanding of all these things regarding emotions of love.)

Ayasegawa Yumichika - (Ah, Mr. Vanity.) MC is beautiful in his eyes, in other words, a green light. But we'll see how this will develop later on. ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Hitsugaya Toshiro - This is another person I haven't showed much about their relationship with each other except that rooftop meeting a few chapters back. But for now, they are more like acquaintances. They exchange greetings, make small talk, politely smile at each other at times, but up till now, nothing more than that. Will have more development in the future of course.

• Matsumoto Rangiku - She sees MC as a friend, as of now. ^^

Ukitake Jushiro + Kyoraku Shunsui - (Since they are more like adult figures to MC which she kind of sees in the same light, I'll just put them together here.) Both of them care for MC like they would to a family member. And since they have a history with MC's family...[REDACTED]

Komamura Sajin - A safe haven. MC feels safe to talk around him. Around her closest companions, she feels easy to laugh and feel at ease around them, but with Komamura, although they are not close with each other, they have a certain level of mutual understanding. Don't get tricked by his stern appearance, the Captain is a great listener to her tired rants in the middle of the night.

Hisagi Shūhei - This guy will get more screentime, I promise. (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)

Kira Izuru - As well as him.

Hinamori Momo - And her.

Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai - Grandpa...I didn't exactly do him justice... ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

• Kurotsuchi Mayuri - Aha. Mr. Body Modification has a curious kind of relationship with MC. To everyone's surprise, they get along quite...well. Our MC acknowledges the fact that Mayuri has an abundant amount of knowledge on matters regarding Soul Reapers, and she is admittedly interested in knowing about them. His creepiness aside, MC asks many questions towards him at times, which leads to her frequently visiting the Squad 12 barracks.

Aizen Sōsuke - This man is complicated. He revealed that he was acquainted with MC's ancestors, and learnt certain things from them. Alas, what he sought as he gained more knowledge never existed in MC's ancestors' time. Everything leads to MC in the end, which raises immense interest from Mr. Hot Villain. Aizen is simply obsessed with MC's bloodline, but...we'll see what'll change. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Ichimaru Gin - Ah...he doesn't really see MC as anything more than Aizen's target as of now. Again, we will have to see.

Kaname Tōsen - This guy needs more screentime, too, enough said.

By the time I'm at Tōsen's name, I'm already at my limit. My head's about to explode, help 😭 It's literally 3 am here 💀

Let me know if I forgot anybody!