Solved.

"No nyzeir dead ass go get you another room!" I said over the door.

"And stop banging on this gotdamn door!" I said

"Mann let me in you tripping I wasn't even doing nothing to her!" He said yelling banging on the door.

I opened the front door "Stop fucking yelling in these white people hallway!" I whispered

"Man then why you tripping I don't even know her I was just helping her because she said her hand was hurting and she was telling me about how she just got out the hospital for it." He said whisper yelling

"Are u a dumbass that bitch hand ain't broke where the fuck is her cast then dumbass." I said looking at him dumb

"I didn't even realize she didn't have one because I was just tryna get our food and go because you told me them females was slimey." He said with his hands up surrendering

I openers the door a lil and he pushed it more open wrapping his arms around me looking down at me.

I pushed him off "Move because you still let that bitch touch you." I said rolling my eyes

"I was telling her that you was my girlfriend and you wouldn't like that but you had already came up and handled shawty." He said with two hand up like he was surrendering.

I just rolled my eyes and turned around heading to my room with him closing the front door and following me.

"Hey pey." He said to Peyton sitting on the couch watching tv and on the phone. This hotel room was a suite so I had 2 rooms and a living room area I love it.

"I didn't tell you to follow me." I said giving him a mug and sitting on the bed getting under the cover.

"Mmcht man." He said taking his shoes off and going to this suitcase and getting him some new clothes to wear. "When I get out the shower the attitude better be gone." He said turning to look at me before he went into the bathroom.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes shooing him away changing the tv to some cartoons and I watched em too shit was entertaining

It took him about 30 minutes before he got out the bathroom freshly washed and looking really good but I'm still kinda mad with him so he better not push it. And I'm laying down and sleepy so he better keep it to a minimum.

He walked over to the other side of the bed and got in and instantly clinged to me holding me from behind.

"Move nyzier." I said pushing him off of me and he's hard such a freak!

"Mmcht man you know what happen why you still acting like this you know Ian do nothing wrong bro." He said pulling me back to him.

"I'm not your bro don't call me that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ik you ain't do nothing wrong I'm still just mad about the whole situation so leave me alone." I said pushing his horny ass off again.

"Lemme make you forget." He said pulling me back AGAIN, Holding me tighter.

"Move." I said and he finally moved I grabbed more covers and and snuggled into the covers.

"Bruh really you wont even let me get no cover." He said

"Goodnight." I said

"Sis wake up." I heard feeling someone shaking my arm.

"Leave me alone Peyton I'm sleep." I said shooing her.

"That's cool but did you and nyzeir got into it again or something bc he on the couch shaking cold with a towel over him sleeping." She said trying not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and looked on the other side of me to see he really wasn't in bed, damn he really went into the living room. Ugh now I feel bad.

"Get out go back into ur room I'll deal with him." I said getting up in the bed.

"Can you not be loud when you 'deal' with him" she said.

"Get yo lil ass-" I said throwing a pillow at her as she raced out.

I wiped my eyes sighing getting up and stretching.

Walking to the living room section I see nyzeir tall ass cold ass hell with a hotel bath towel as a blanket. She was not lying.

"Baby get up." I said shaking him.

"Mmcht man move." He said turning the other way pulling the towel more on him.

"Come to bed baby it's cold out here and you don't have any covers." I said

"I was trying to last night but you had a attitude."

"And you know why come in the fucking bed or sit out here and freeze." I said and he just stared blankly back at me.

I yanked him up by his arm and make him come on he stood up and walked  to the room with me where I had the heater on.

He and I go back into the bed and I let him have some cover and backed into him. He put his arm back around me and we fell asleep. Problem solved.

Just a short filler - Bre💤