Lame Ass Family

"Baby my legs hurt it feels like the first time we did it again." I said whining

"You always a big baby after sex." He said rolling his eyes.

"Because you be going fast and rough getting into ur daddy mode fucking my pussy up and it be sore." I said pouting with my lip out.

He kissed my pouty lips " You be the main one asking for it like that telling me to go hard and deeper!" He said

"Ok but that's because you be putting a spell on me!" I said laughing

"Mhmm... you want me to make it feel better." He said reaching his hand into my night shorts then into my panties and started to massage my pussy and it actually felt good not horny good but like relaxing good.

"Thank you baby." I said giving him a quick kiss with sleepy eyes.

"Goodnight go to sleep bae you tired." He said scooting me close to him so I'm up under him with one of his arms wrapped around me and the other massaging me.

"Goodnight big daddy." I said falling asleep but no before I saw his little smirk when I called him that.

——————————-
———————————————

"I really don't feel like going to this fucking thing they know everybody don't fuck with me like that." I said

"And all they gone try to be is nosy about our situation because I know mama or my aunties and grandma told all my business and I don't feel like asking questions."

"Lemme tell u something and if u see my cousins Tiffany u better not go to her she a short black girl with blonde hair she love her blonde but she a hoe and she dont mind fucking anyone's man." I said pointing at his chest.

"But she won't be fucking mine so stay away or ima turn the fuck up at this place." I said

"Yeah I already know how u get." He said shaking his head.

"Yeah I'm glad bc I will fuck both y'all up I don't care."

"Babe I don't even want nobody but you even if you got ur little attitudes who else gone deal with em." He looked at me sideways.

I blushed a lil and wrap my arms around his neck lifting my self a lil into his lap.

"Your right don't nobody handle me better than you papi." I said kissing him in his neck

"Exactly now stop doing this and get down like u don't see the driver up there." He said slapping my butt to signal to get down.

I turned around and press the partition button and the partition went up.

"What driver?" I said with a devious smirk.

I went back to his neck and started to kiss it again "Can I continue?" I asked.

"Shii do you ma." He said spreading his arms out across the seat.

—————————————
—————————————————-

"We're here" the driver said as he opened my door.

I hurried and got out the car and pulled my dress down some and made sure my hair was straight. Nyzier stepped out behind me dabbing the driver up and fixing his pants.

He catches up to me and says "You real nasty for what you did in the back of the car with the driver there",and smacked my ass.

We went to walk to the main hall where my family reunion would be held at mainly today.