Act Right

Right now we are all in the club and everybody is having a great time except me I'm in the section and can't feel my legs why can't I feel my legs you ask? Well because nyzeir made them numb even tho I told him we should stop he went for another hour and made us late. Now he's out there dancing and smoking and shit and I can't even go get lit with my girls because my legs hurt and I'm stuck in this stupid ass section.

As soon as I get feeling in my legs I'm gonna litterally kill him and then, I'm gonna go shake my ass on every nigga out there since he wanna be like that see y'all in 30 minutes.

————————————————————————
——————-

Ok so it's been an hour and I have drunk enough to feel some feeling back in my legs and I'm so happy and I know nyzeir saw me and he laughed and came towards me in the section.

"Hey baby you good now"'? He said smiling trying to help me up.

I mean mugged him and pushed him out the way and stood up and limped not a bad limp but it was a limp and made my way over to the dance floor where peyton was dancing.

"Heyy girl you finally can walk now". peyton said

"Yeah finally no thanks to y'all tho". I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry sis but we could feel our legs so we danced". she said

"Yeah yeah dance with me". I said

We started dancing and swaying our hips we were looking good as hell all the guys was staring at us so, I decided to act up and started to twerk and Peyton was tapping my ass hyping me up. Mind you this dress was short so if I bender over a lil more you could see everything so my dress was riding up and Ik he seen it because his eyes widen and he quickly walked over to where I was and snatched me up.

"Act right and stop twerking you can see your ass". he said

"I don't care now let me go have fun". I said

I snatched away from him and he just nodded his head like a "keep playing with me" look.

I went over to peyton and she started twerking and Peyton was turnt as hell. Ashley and Adrianna were getting drunk in the corner talking to boys Brianna went off with this boy.

And Derrick and nyzeir in the corner looking at us salty as hell because we having fun.

"Go peyton go go go go go go". I said hyping my sister up.

She was throwing it back like a Mac truck I ain't even know she could do all that.

"Damn sis where you learn that from"?! I said surprised

"Girl please I ride the hell outta dick this ain't shit". she said

"......PERIOD" I said surprised I knew she always had a lil freak in her.

Peyton and me continued to throw ass. It was a group forming around us and baby we put on a show and some dudes got behind us and we threw it back and start grinding on them and then that's when Derrick snatched up peyton.

"Bring yo little ass on"! he said

"But I was having fun bae". peyton whined

"Come on because you obviously don't learn". he said

"Ooo daddy you funna give me a whooping you know I like it rough". peyton yelled but whispered at the same time he walked out with her.

The next thing I know here come nyzeir grabbing me I snatched from him.

"Un un don't you see me twerking on my man". I said drunk obviously as I continued to twerk on the random dude

"You fucking joking with me right". nyzeir said