OoOoO You Gone Get It

I soon as I seen my parents I stopped and froze my dad was looking at me with a ima beat your ass glare and my mom was looking at me with a and ima help him too look before I could say anything "Mrs Braxton principal decosta would like to see you" I let my parents walk in first and I walked in second and ms Francher the clerk crossed her heart for me I was so scared we all sat down in principal decosta office "Welcome mrs braxton and mr Edmonds" "hello principal decosta" they both said "I'm here to talk about yasmines absence today and previous dates" he said now he know he could've kept the previous dates to himself does days I didn't go off campus but I just skipped because I didn't feel like going to school so we would go to Ashley's house while her mother was filming her tv show well I guess I do go off campus but still that was only sometimes "This has happened multiple times?" My father said " Yes yasmine has over 50 absences" he said my heart sank and I could feel my mother turn her head and look at me I refused to look up and see the anger in her face and I knew that my parents were busy with work and the studio and I know they're pissed they had to come because I'm pissed they had to come "oh wow we didn't know that we drop her off and she takes the bus everyday so I don't know why she has so many absences" my mother says " It's obvious that yasmine skips classes and sometimes even school" decosta says he's lying i only skipped school twice I have never skipped a whole day of school but I knew not to say that out loud because the way it was looking if I were to breath to loud my parents were gonna hit me "wow yasmine is this true" my dad said I didn't Anwser I was silent like a silent night "Yasmin I don't wanna have to ask you again is this true" my dad said "Some of it" I said "What part am I fabricating ms Edmonds" mr decosta said I knew I was already dead when I got home because not only was my parents gonna be on my ass but my auntie Tamar Trina traci and towanda along with evangelist Evelyn were gonna be on my ass I feel like I got the strictest mom out of the whole Braxton sisters so I just spoke my mind " Well for starters I never skipped school I did it twice and those were by accidents now I have skipped class yes I have I was just participating in senior ditch day" I said "your not a senior" mr decosta said "well I wanted to see what the festivities were about" I said nervously laughing "you think this is funny?!?!" My daddy said "No Sir" I said "We here at seminole knole high school do not tolerate skippers but since you guys are who you are we will give yasmine one more chance but she can not skip for 30 days or she will be suspended for 2 weeks" mr decosta said "Thank you so much principal decosta we really appreciate you for giving yasmine another chance" my mom said "Before you go could I take a picture with you" he said to Toni "Sure!" She said After there picture I went to go get my backpack and things ashley saw me and she already knew I was in trouble "They got yo ass didn't they" I nodded my head yes "girl well call me if they kick you out you know my mom sees you as family just don't snitch on me tho" she said I hugged ashley and left the class and walked back to the office where my parents were and we walked out the school and I walked to the car with my head down "When we get home I'm going to fuck you up" my mom said the whole car ride was silent and if your confused on why I have my phone my parents gave me my phone for school and for emergencies only it didn't have any apps on it just call and text just a little fyi anyways we finally get back home and I tried to walk so slow to the house but then I got in the house and I just started to tremble.....