4th of july

So it is currently July 4th and my family as usual are having a big ass barbecue hosted at my aunt Tamar's house and all of our family is coming over.

Now my family is ratchet to the T the only non ratchets are the ones you see on tv, currently I am watching tv while my uncles and my dad are cooking on the grill and my mom and her sisters are making the sides and desserts not a lot because some people are bringing stuff. But we have to have backups just incase somebody bring something nasty.

As I sit I reflect on all the shit that has happen in these past months you know me getting kicked out or me running away or me throwing party's getting arrested how I went from a total angel to a nightmare. I think I'm just doing whatever makes me feel good and not giving a fuck about the consequences and I know it's not right and I know all of that is gonna have to change but shit it's working for me a lil bit right now and I'm just living in the moment.

"Yasmine!" My aunt tamar shouts shaking me out of my thoughts

"Yes aunt Tamar." I said kinda annoyed

"Brooke and Braxton just got here go give them some company." She said forcing me

"But I was watching tv." I whined she gave me that look I rolled my eyes and went over to them

"Hey Brooke." I said

"Hi." She said shyly waving her hand

"Brax." I said dabbing him up

"Sup lil cuz." He said

"I'm one year younger than you." I said laughing rolling my eyes

"Still a baby." He said pushing me playfully

Brooke was really shy she was 16 with glasses some would call her a nerd because she was always in a book or either drawing she could really draw her ass off tho if you'd ever seen her sketchbook you would understand.

Braxton was the total opposite he was the social butterfly he loved the girls even when the girls didn't love him he was a certified lover boy forreal he had nice style even tho his grades struggled his pockets never did always had money on him he was 18.

Don't tell anybody but Peyton used to have a major crush on him but everybody would've said it was gross because there family when technically there not.

"Anyways where is this bf I here you got." He said

"He should be here in a lil bit." I said

"I heard you and him been running off into the sunset and shit." He said chuckling

I rolled my eyes

"Well I heard you got a kid on the way." I said loudly Brooke looked at me shockingly and I said it loud enough to where everybody in the kitchen can hear it.

"Who got a kid on the way?!" My aunt tamar yelled through the kitchen and came and looked at us.

Me and Brooke looked at Braxton and then looked at each other and laughed.

"Towanda your son got a child on the way!" Tamar said walking back in the kitchen shaking her head

"Who son got a child on the way I know it ain't Braxton Carter!" She said loudly taking her kitchen gloved off and setting them down and looking Braxton straight in the eye.

"Ma Ian got no kid Yasmine lying!" He said trying to plead his case

"I am not lying remember Ciara." I said his eyes went wide

"Yeah rumor has it you is thee pappi." I said lying

"Naww Bruhh that ain't my baby I only let her give me head." He said loudly panicking.