Chapter 159 Extra - Strange

The Blue Star years are quiet and peaceful, and the days are dull but moving forward in a down-to-earth manner.

  Shi Xing climbed over the wall several times without being caught, so he became more and more rampant.

  As Erya expected, Chi Yao's problem of losing control of his mental power has continued without stopping, and his mental sea has also changed significantly. I'm afraid it will have to be completely graded before it can return to normal.

  Being locked in a room all the time is not an option.

  One month ago, Shi Xing suggested to the priest and the mastermind that he could take Chi Yao out for a walk. His mental level was also high. The key was that he had mastered his talent and demolished three blue stars in a row. After the ruins, there has been some success.

  The priest and the mastermind were cautious, fearing that good intentions would lead to bad things. The priest also went into the time stream to confirm that this decision would not cause any diplomatic risks. Only then did Blue Star nod, contact the empire, and express their good intentions to let Time Star accompany them. Chi Yao means.

  Shi Xing always climbed the wall to see Chi Yao. He could hide it from others, but he couldn't hide it from Xu Jin.

  Chi Yao and Xu Jin never communicated about this matter, but Xu Jin asked a few questions secretly, and after learning that Shi Xing would not be affected by Chi Yao's loss of mental power, he left it alone.

  Now that Lan Xing took the initiative, Xu Jin naturally agreed.

  Apart from anything else, he had watched Chi Yao grow up, and he didn't want his highness to be bored in the house all the time.

  Although Chi Yao didn't like the excitement, he was only nineteen years old before he could reach adulthood. Xu Jin was afraid that he would suffer from mental problems if he was detained at this age for too long.

  After the two parties negotiated, Shi Xing finally stopped climbing over the wall and could visit Chi Yao openly.

  He took Chi Yao to many uninhabited ecological areas in Blue Star, and saw all kinds of strange, yet dreamy and confusing plants with spiritual power.

  There is a valley that Chi Yao remembers deeply. At night, all the animals and plants will glow. Shi Xing insists on not leaving until nightfall. That night, he lies on the empty lawn, the environment is colorful and dreamy, Shi Xing lies beside him, Chi Yao's mood It is also confusing and indescribable.

  Chi Yao liked his life at Blue Star very much, it was much better than he imagined.

  Xu Jin was aware of Chi Yao's thoughts. The two exchanged riddles once, and the conversation was short. If there was still some uncertainty before, after Chi Yao asked the key question, Xu Jin felt that there was nothing better. Puzzled.

  Chi Yao asked him, "The guardians of Blue Star, like the priests, can't leave Blue Star easily?"

  Xu Jin's heart skipped a beat.

  He cautiously replied, "You can all leave Blue Star, but the priest will enter the time stream, and the density of the energy body is greater. It will be uncomfortable to stay on the alien planet, so he doesn't leave much. As for the guardian... I haven't heard of it. They will be bound to Blue Star."

  After a pause, he added thoughtfully.

  "If His Highness has doubts in this regard, why not ask the stars directly?"

  "Blue Star's population has gradually recovered in recent years. As the first guardian born in Blue Star after the fault, I think the meaning may be different. Some."

  Chi Yao knew the old rules Xu Jin said.

  The difference between the existence of the Time Star and the Blue Star is even more clear.

  When I asked Xu Jin, I just asked casually, not asking for a clear answer.

  Because Chi Yao also knew in his heart that only people from Blue Star could give him a clear answer, and no one else could.

  But this problem is undoubtedly confusing.

Chi Yao's thoughts are clearly revealed.

  Xu Jin was a little surprised, but at the same time he felt it was logical.

  Chi Yao maintains a distant and restrained distance from everyone. He has been like this since he was a child. It is rare to treat someone differently. Shi Xing is that case. From the beginning of the contact, it is okay to say that he wants to make good friends, but after getting together for a long time, It is more reasonable to say that the favor revealed in the details is a kind of admiration.

  After all, Xu Jin didn't think that Chi Yao would stay with any of his friends at will, and would considerately cover him with a blanket while he was taking a nap.

  But if this kind of behavior is done to the person you like, there is no sense of violation.

  Yeah, His Highness, who he has watched grow up, also has someone he likes!

  Xu Jin didn't think it was a bad thing.

  On the contrary, this love brought Chi Yao a bit of age-appropriate liveliness, making the nineteen-year-old boy no longer too rigid.

  During this period of time, Shi Xing felt that every day was still so happy.

  But in the happy days, he also found some strange changes in himself.

  These changes are all related to Chi Yao.

  First, there was the friendship between them. He had never made such a compatible friend from another planet. Shi Xing was very satisfied, but he didn't know if it was because they were too compatible, or because Chi Yao always made him feel just right. He didn't see him for two or three days, Shi Xing will miss Chi Yao a little when he is free.

  He didn't understand it at first, but even after seeing beautiful things and eating delicious food, he always felt a little empty.

  As for why I feel this way, I can't explain why.

  I don't know when one day, the brain circuit was in the right place, and Shi Xing had the idea of ​​"if Chi Yao was here...", and he got out of control.

  In hindsight, he realized that what he was disappointed about was that he couldn't share it with Chi Yao.

  These were my thoughts on the first day.

  He met Chi Yao the next day, and when he left, he felt that even if there were no delicious food and fun, he would be very happy to see him and say a few words.

  After changing his thoughts like this for several generations, Shi Xing finally understood that he would miss Chi Yao after not seeing each other for a long time.

  This kind of missing is strange. Even though he knew that he would miss the other person, Shi Xing still couldn't figure out why.

  He likes Chi Yao, and also likes Mother Tree, Priest, Master Brain, Shi Ran and Crystal Juice.

  But he wouldn't feel lost if he couldn't see the mother tree, the priest, the mastermind, Shi Ran and Jing Jui for two or three days.

  Only Chi Yao can bring that subtle feeling of loneliness.

  Shi Xing had never experienced it before and found it novel, but could not clearly clarify the differences between them.

  This is a strange change when you are far away from Chi Yao.

  Even closer.

  One of the reasons is that your heartbeat will speed up if you get too close.

  The second is that Shi Xing often feels the accelerated heartbeat after they are separated. Whether the other person is close to him or he is close to the other person, the first thing he feels is pleasure. He will feel that he is in a good mood and can't help but want to go there. The other party came forward.

  In other words, Shi Xing felt that he was a little obsessed with Chi Yao.

  It's a pleasure to be with each other, which is a feeling you won't have with others.

  Shi Xing still doesn't understand.

  "Do you think I'm annoying?"

  One day, Shi Xing asked Chi Yao.

  Chi Yao's smoky gray eyes blinked, and he replied in a warm voice, "Why do you ask so suddenly?"

  Shi Xing scratched his head and said bluntly, "I don't know if that's true. It's because I don't have any extraterrestrial friends. I always feel that I have a lot to talk to you. I always feel that...it takes up too much of your time. Isn't this annoying?" After thinking for a while, he added, "If other friends come to me too many times, I will feel that I can't handle it, such as Lu Lu."