Chapter 78 Burning

Shi Xing entered the door anxiously, and went in, but there was no one from Mrs. Chi Yao.

While my heart was empty, I was inexplicably relieved.

It's a good thing that His Highness doesn't have to fight through the disordered period, and there will no longer be times when you lie down and don't want to move.

After closing the door, it was still a bit difficult.

Just as he didn't know whether to move or not, when he was going where to go, Chi Yao came out of the bathroom, his upper body was naked, his hair was dripping with water, Shi Xing's eyes touched Chi Yao's body, as if he had been burned by something, Subconsciously glance sideways.

"Your Highness."

Shi Xing called softly, completely different from the domineering outside, it was a well-behaved and docile voice, only a little uneasy.

Chi Yao nodded, although he felt it was unnecessary, he explained, "I didn't expect you to come back so soon."

When ordering Xu Jin, Chi Yao felt that Shi Xing would dawdle outside for a while and come back to face him because of a well-known reason. Unexpectedly...

Shi Xing was cautious, his voice was tense, "You said you want to see me, so I will come right away."

"So cute?"

Chi Yao hurriedly said, "Isn't this sentence a lie?"

Shi Xing was too embarrassed, and despite the embarrassment, he still shook his head and argued even more awkwardly, "No."

"I, I never lied to you..."

Although I wanted to divert Chi Yao's attention last time, what I said was true.

Chi Yao put on his coat, wiped his hair, and quietly watched Shi Xingxu who was standing at attention for a moment, afraid that he would annoy the children by talking about it again, so he didn't continue the topic.

Instead, he said, "Are you tired these two days?"

Shi Xing lowered his head, "Okay?"

"real?"

Shi Xing was silent for a moment, and then slowly told the truth, "There is a bit of embellishment."

Chi Yao laughed.

"Did you wash up?"

Shi Xing shook his head, Chi Yao: "Then you go, clean up and let's talk."

"oh."

While feeling rejoicing, Shi Xing couldn't help wondering if this was the so-called "death reprieve" feeling. There was always a big knife hanging on his head, and he didn't know when it would fall.

Before entering the bathroom, I wanted to say something. Looking back, I saw that Chi Yao was letting the robot blow his hair. At the same time, his pajamas were soaked in water, and he was taking off again. Shi Xing's face became hot, and he plunged into the bathroom.

In the lingering steam, Shi Xing couldn't forget to glance at the scar on Chi Yao's back, which looked very deep.

Although there are many officers in the empire, the scars on their bodies are actually not common. Firstly, the technology is advanced, and the scar removal technology is attached to the medical treatment. As long as you don't want to have scars on your body, you can't leave them anyway; Most people have mental power to protect the body, even if they don't let go of their mental power, when their body senses being hurt, their mental power will subconsciously resist, unless they encounter a lot of...