Chapter 102 Strong Shield

[Confirmation of mental power level, above level 3s]

[Confirmation of melee mutation degree, D grade]

【Analyzing the direction of variation...】

The D-level mutated star beast was forced out of the defense barrier stationed on the planet, and the unmanned warships swarmed up like bees, and drove it away from the barrier inch by inch around the star beast, pulling away the distance to prevent it from causing further damage to the barrier.

Chi Yao is on a small high-speed battleship, observing the star beast and controlling the overall situation.

After a while, the anxious voice of the general came from the communicator, "Your Highness, no, this star beast is too strong, and it is still too close to the defensive barrier."

"We can't release unmanned warships faster than it destroys."

"At this distance, there is no way to use the guardian ship to open the combat isolation barrier, and the defense barrier is so close, the particle cannon can't be fired."

I am afraid that when the high-energy particle cannon is used to delay the process of the star beast, the defense barrier will be accidentally injured, causing a damaged zone that can allow the star beast to pass through.

The key point is that the mutation direction of this mutant star beast is still unknown. If the defense barrier fails, Time Star is still stationed on the planet. If this mutant star beast happens to have the ability to space, it will directly break through their defense line and run towards Time Star... ...the consequences are completely unimaginable.

Chi Yao: "Can you hold on for a while?"

Over there made a judgment and gave the number, "Ten minutes at most."

Chi Yao: "Enough."

Clicking on the team channel led by Shi Xingsuo, Chi Yao asked, "Has the SS-level mutant star beast entered the designated area?"

Fei Chu replied, "Just arrived, in mid-air, we will start formation test immediately."

Chi Yao: "Report from the rest of the battleship team, the coordinates of the remaining two star beasts."

There is also an S-level and an SS-level non-mutated star beast, both of which entered the defense barrier and entered the planet's atmosphere.

The two coordinate points are reported very quickly.

Chi Yao looked at it, confirmed that it was not within the range of the area barrier, and ordered, "Open the internal barrier of the area where the star is located, and isolate the star beast."

【receive! 】

[The defense barrier in the inner area of ​​the planet is opening]

[Countdown, 10, 9...]

Feeling the fluctuation of energy, Shi Xing looked up, and the second barrier was opening.

The difference is that this layer of barrier is located under the outermost defensive barrier and will only cover an area of ​​the planet.

This inner defense barrier can be divided into 16 small parts at most, evenly dividing the surface space of all planets.

What is currently being opened is a small portion of it. While preventing the mutated SS-level star beast from breaking through, it also prevents the two star beasts outside the barrier from coming to help, providing them with an excellent closed training ground.