Chapter 26 Drip--

Shi Xing froze for a moment, and pointed to himself.

Chi Yao nodded.

Shi Xing subconsciously looked outside the main entrance, and looked around the iron gate that connected the building to the garden.

There are security guards for the matching banquet. It stands to reason that you can't go out after you come in. Does your Highness mean... Chi Yao saw Shi Xing's actions and said affirmatively, "Yes, let's go out."

"But generally..."

Chi Yao : "I'm not an ordinary person."

Shi Xing: "..."

Oh.

It is Your Majesty.

Shi Xing choked up, followed Chi Yao obediently, and went all the way unimpeded. When he walked out of the building, Shi Xing subconsciously looked back. Chi Yao was walking ahead, but his spiritual perception was open.

When Shi Xing turned his face again, Chi Yao joked, "Looking back, maybe I came at the wrong time, and you just changed your mind?" Changed your mind, and wanted to choose from among the five officers.

Shi Xing was stunned for a moment, "That's not true."

After a pause, he said in a low voice, "I'm thinking, I'm going out with you tonight, if you reject me later, will I still have to live in despair? Come back."

"Well, will it look embarrassing?"

Chi Yao answered with a question, "Are you testing my thoughts?" Shi

Xing was negligent, subconsciously thinking that he shouldn't speak, but on second thought, The worst thing is being rejected, and other Chi Yao won't do anything to him, so he might as well speak freely, and said, "No." 

"You ask, and I'll answer you." 

He mustered up the courage to add, As for the other officers, I don't have any ideas yet, the history of the royal family is voluminous, just half understanding the directions given to me by Major General Fu and Officer Xu took up all my rest time."

"Oh yes, I have to answer your questions as much as possible." 

"There's only one week left, and it's not enough to split me apart. How can I be so good..."

Chi Yao heard something else and deliberately said something Said, "Didn't Fu Qing and Xu Jin give you extra lessons in the first two days? One week? How can there be a week?"

Said Shi Xing was very excited, "Major General Fu and Officer Xu just gave me directions, I You can't really ask them everything, right? With such a large pile of things, asking for two days is already a good relationship, and asking more will be annoying, Your Highness!" "So, you are also reading the history of the royal family later?"

"That's right, I have borrowed more than 20 books on my communicator just for the projection books, and the tree nest's library records are still there. Otherwise, I will call up the borrowing details for you to see?" Chi Yao leisurely with his hands behind his back. Walking, he said with a smile, "No, just say the two books that you think are the most useful."

When Shi Xing reported the two names, Chi Yao nodded, and it seemed that he had really read them.

The comprehension ability is also correct, and the title of the book is not wrong.

The kid is more serious than he thinks.

Seriously... just fine.

Chi Yao stopped talking, and Shi Xing followed for a while before realizing that Chi Yao was walking into the tree garden. He was still a little nervous at first, but the closer he got to the mother tree, the more he felt the gentle spiritual power of the mother tree. , I also calmed down.

The big deal is being rejected, and that's fine.

He looks more like the whimsical one after all.

"Just here, no one, it's quiet, and it's convenient to talk."

Stopping by a bench in the inner circle of the tree garden, Chi Yao sat down.

Seeing that Shi Xing was still standing, he raised his chin to indicate the position beside him.

Rejected by the little blue star, "I won't sit down, I... will answer the question right away."

Under Chi Yao's puzzled gaze, Shi Xing said truthfully, "I want to look at your face and say." Looking down for a moment, Chi Yao didn't force it, just nodded.

After a while of silence, Chi Yao: "So, what are your answers to those questions?"

Shi Xing subconsciously took a deep breath, and at this moment, he was a little nervous again, which made him stutter, "The first, the first question Who are you, there should be no need to answer this."

And when he woke up, Shi Xing had already confirmed his identity to Chi Yao himself.

Chi Yao: "Relax, don't be nervous."

"I don't have anything else tonight, so talk slowly."

Shi Xing followed suit, his movements were too large, and he looked very student-like.

Still nervous.

Chi Yao expressed his attitude, but he didn't overemphasize it, leaving some room for Shi Xing to adjust himself.

Shi Xing's throat rolled, and he didn't have this feeling of waiting for inspection and sweating all over his body before the conscious talent assessment.

Taking another breath, Shi Xing said, "The second question is what it means to choose you, and which side you choose."

"From...a political standpoint, it means that I want to be the partner of His Majesty the Empire, and, Shoulder the heavy responsibility of the empire with you, and lead the entire imperial guard, which is the first army of the empire, with you." This paragraph is equivalent to an endorsement, and there are not many words, but the weight contained in it , is still enough to cause Shi Xing to have long-term self-doubt at the moment he said it.

This burden is too heavy, he... fears that he will not be able to bear it.

"The power can be said to be the royal family, or it can be said to be absolutely neutral compared to other powers."

"Maintain all the laws and regulations of the empire, protect the people of the empire, maintain the good image of the empire, safeguard the rights and interests of the empire in this galaxy, and put the rights and interests of the empire above individuals." "If you want specific content, It's roughly..."

Shi Xing briefly talked about the scope of the royal family's authority in the imperial capital, Chi Yao listened and nodded, "That's right, that's right."