Chapter 14: Meet Her!

Dixie's POV:

I spent the next couple of days just staring with admiration at our beautiful Baby Girl. We decided to name our little bundle of joy, Pressley Jane Beck. We still hadn't told anyone that I was pregnant and had given birth.

We obviously would've if it was a normal pregnancy but she was here without me knowing I was pregnant so we didn't get the chance to tell anyone. We told Noah's Mother First because we knew she would be the most excited.

She was so happy that she burst out crying. Pressley looked like the perfect mix of Noah's Mother and I, and then she had Noah's nose. Noah's Father knew that Pressley was alive but he didn't really care, he didn't even really seem like he wanted to meet her.

Next up was my Parents. Well, only my Mother seeing as how my Father was literally dead. I got ready and then picked out my outfit, here's what I picked out:

For Pressley I picked out something comfy because she absolutely hated anything like dresses

For Pressley I picked out something comfy because she absolutely hated anything like dresses. Trust me, I had put her in a dress and she absolutely screamed her head off like someone was murdering her. Here's what her outfit looked like:

Isn't it cute! She was super pretty too even for a baby so she looked good in anything

Isn't it cute! She was super pretty too even for a baby so she looked good in anything. Noah told me to pick his Outfit seeing as how he had no idea what to pick. Here's what I picked out for him:

It was simple but cute and he looked handsome in anything he wore

It was simple but cute and he looked handsome in anything he wore. "Thank you Babe I love it. You look so beautiful too My Love." He said. I smiled. "Thank you Bubba." I replied. He took Pressley from my arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." He whispered to her while putting her to his chest. I smiled. God, I loved them both so much. We got in the Limo. We decided to take the Limo so we could all sit together instead of just me in the back with Pressley in her Car Seat.

Noah took this adorable picture of me holding Pressley. Don't worry, I was only holding her just for that moment because I just got done nursing her, anyway here's what the picture looked like:

 Don't worry, I was only holding her just for that moment because I just got done nursing her, anyway here's what the picture looked like:

Look how cute it is! She actually smiled for the first time. Oh no! She was already growing up! That's literally the worst thing about being a parent, watching your child grow up.

I felt really nervous when we were getting closer to the House. What if they didn't want to be part of her life? I didn't want my child to not have any cousins or have any Uncles or not have another Grandma! Within twenty more minutes, we were there.

I took a deep breath and clasped Pressley to my chest tightly, in case anyone wanted to hurt her. Noah held my free hand and we walked up to the door and he knocked on it. My Mother answered the Door.

She gasped when she saw Pressley in my arms. "Dixie, I know you want to become a Mother more than anything, but don't tell me you kidnapped a Baby!" She shrieked. All of my Brothers came down the stairs because they thought something was wrong.

Their jaws dropped when they saw Pressley in my arms. "Hey Guys! And no Mother, I didn't kidnap her, she's Noah and I's actual Baby! She was preterm by the whole nine months and I didn't even know I was pregnant, I think I was probably pregnant the last time I came here, but I didn't know." I said to them.

My Mother brought us in and sat us on the Couch. "So tell me everything." She said while offering Noah and I slices of currant cake. So I told her that I felt the pain in my stomach and then found out I was going to give birth, gave birth and now I have Pressley.

They all crowded around to see her. "She's absolutely adorable Dix!" They all exclaimed. We stayed over for a little bit more and then we decided to leave as it was getting late and Pressley was getting fussy because she realised that we weren't in her own home. We said our Goodbyes and then we left.