Chapter 9: Are You Serious?

Dixie's POV:

I woke up and Noah was still on my chest. I smiled and then played with his hair. I picked up my phone and just scrolled through Instagram and TikTok, still playing with his hair. I've been feeling so happy these past couple of days.

After ten minutes, Noah woke up, he looked up at me and smiled. "Good Morning." I said to him softly. "Morning." He replied while groaning and stretching. "Fuck my entire body aches so bad." He said, wincing. "Go take a warm bath, it'll ease your body out more. Hold on let me get up from under you and I'll go get your bath ready." I said while stretching.

He let me slip out of bed and go into the Bathroom. I used the Bathroom first and then picked out my outfit. Here's how it looked:

I was worried Noah might say that it was too revealing because that's something my Father would say, but when I came out of the room he just smiled

I was worried Noah might say that it was too revealing because that's something my Father would say, but when I came out of the room he just smiled. I went back into the Bathroom and got the Bath Tub ready. I put in some bubbles because even if he was a teenager, everyone loves bubbles, it's just comforting.

Once I was done I went back into the Bedroom and told Noah that the Bath was ready. He got up and went into the Bathroom. He needed help taking his Clothes off so I helped him. Well, I took off his trousers since he wasn't wearing a shirt, I was not going any where near those boxers.

"You take those off on your own, you can do that." I said to him while backing away. He chuckled and took them off. He got into the Bath Tub and lay back. "Does it feel better?" I asked. "Very. Thank you." He replied. "Your welcome." I said to him smiling. I went out of the Bathroom to give him some privacy so he could just relax on his own.

After twenty minutes, he came out. Thankfully he was clothed, but I didn't know how he got dressed since he didn't take any clothes with him into the Bathroom. I didn't question it but then he came and sat down on the bed and raised his arm to stretch.

I flinched, I couldn't fool him now. This was the second time he saw me flinching. "Dixie, look. No one flinches that hard for no reason. I promise you, I would never hit you." He said. I couldn't keep it in anymore. "Okay, look. Noah, my Father had been abusing me for as long as I can remember before we had gotten married. That's the reason I flinch any time you raise your hand up for anything." I said to him truthfully.

His face looked like he wanted to cry. "Are you serious?" He asked. I nodded. All of a sudden, he smashed his lips on top of mine and gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed back. It felt so magical, as cliché as that sounded. We both pulled back at the same time. "Dixie do you give me the permission to kill him?" He asked.

I was straight up ready to say no but then all of the stuff he did to me, flashed in front of my eyes. All of the times he had hit me, all of the times he made fun of me, all of the times he said something rude to me. He had done all of that stuff to me when I had done absolutely nothing. I hesitated. "Y-yes." I said.