Chapter 12: Dance for Me!

Dixie's POV:

I woke up and stretched. Noah wasn't beside me. I got up, went to the Bathroom, took a shower and picked out an outfit. Here's how it looked:

I loved it! There was a funny feeling in my tummy but I didn't think anything of it

I loved it! There was a funny feeling in my tummy but I didn't think anything of it. I stayed up in the Bedroom because I wasn't feeling hungry and I didn't want to eat. I was actually really really bored! I had never felt this bored in so long. I wish Noah was here.

I decided to take a nap. I took a fifteen minute nap and when I woke up, Noah was sitting there beside me, on his phone while stroking my cheek. "Hello." I said to him. "Good Morning Baby." He replied back while leaning down to give me a kiss.

I smiled. "Where were you in the Morning?" I asked him. "Sorry I was at a Meeting. I woke up at like five in the morning. It was so boring and long." He groaned while stretching his arms and yawning.

"Come on. I need to practise my Ball Room skills. Would you care to take the Last Dance with me M'Lady?" He asked flirting while holding out his hand. I giggled. "I would love to." I replied. I stood up and took his hand. We started dancing. I was so surprised to see how good he actually was. He spun me down and then dipped me which instantly put a smile on my face. He bent down to give me a kiss.

"I love you." He whispered. I smiled. "I love you too." I replied.