Chapter 7: First Thoughts

Dixie's POV:

"Alright we'll I'm going to head out, I have stuff to do. Whatever you do don't go downstairs or out of this room because with me not here, God knows what my Father will do when your on your own." Noah said. I nodded. "What time will you be back?" I asked.

"I don't know, there's never a timing in the Mafia, once your finished and have nothing else to do, that's when you come home, you can eat dinner without me and there's lots of snacks in my drawers over there that you can eat. You can turn the Television on and stuff but whatever you do don't go anywhere downstairs or out of this room." He replied.

He raised his hand to put on his head but I flinched really hard. He looked so confused. "Dixie why did you flinch?" He asked. "N-no I didn't." I replied. "Yeah sure you didn't. Hey, even if I'm the World's Most Deadliest Mafia Boss, I don't go around hitting Women, especially not my Wife." He said softly. I smiled nodding. "Okay I'm going to go now, tell my Mother that I left." He said. "Okay bye." I said. "Bye." He replied.

I lay down on the bed. Hey, Noah actually wasn't that bad. He sounded really genuine when he said that he would never hit me. I was terrified having to make a baby with him as a rule before I actually met him, but maybe he wouldn't be that bad of a Father. He was pretty nice if you asked me, and he protected me from his Father.

He may be called the Devil, but inside I knew the real him and I was going to help that real him come out because it's too scared to come out at the moment on its own. I was so surprised to hear that he was a virgin too. I thought that Mafia Bosses just go out and fuck a new girl every day, but that clearly wasn't the case with Noah.

I smiled at my thoughts and then Amy came in. "Hey sweetheart! Tim's just left to some Meeting and I assume Noah has too?" She said. I smiled and nodded. "Well can I hang out with you for a little bit then?" She asked. "Of course!" I exclaimed. She came and sat down on the bed.

"So what are your first thoughts on my Son? Don't worry, anything bad I won't tell him, your secret is safe with me." She said smiling. "There are no bad things at all Amy! In fact, he's actually quite nice. He literally just told me that he would never hit me and he protected me from his Father like you saw." I said to her truthfully.

"I know he does have a bit of a short temper especially around his Father, but he does have a heart and your the first Woman other than me he's actually protected and said he wasn't going to hit ever. He's putting his trust into this, please don't let him break." She asked.

"Don't worry Amy. I'm not leaving any time soon. I kind of actually like it here more than at my Father's Palace. "Everything is great here other than your Husband but I can deal with him if Noah's going to protect me. My Brothers aren't allowed to protect me back at home." I said to her.

"Oh sweetheart thank you." She said. I smiled in response.