Chapter 1: Yes Father?

Dixie's POV:

Hi! I'm Dixie Jane D'Amelio also known as 'The Mafia Princess.' I'm thirteen years old but never once in my life have I ever had a best friend or even just a friend. I have always been homeschooled and we're not allowed to bring outsiders into our Mafia Palace so that probably explains it.

I absolutely love my older brothers, Blake, Roland, Ryland, Nick, Vinny, Josh and Jaden. Roland and Ryland were twins, and Josh and Jaden were twins which explains the similarities between their names.

I was the youngest out of all of them which made them treat me like a baby. They still called me their Baby Sister even when I'm thirteen now! But I do suppose it is sweet. My Father abuses me everyday, mentally and physically.

Thankfully, he hasn't gone to the extreme of where he sexually abuses me... yet. I don't know he just doesn't like me. He hasn't liked me ever since I was a baby. I guess he wanted me to become a boy even though he already had seven boys already, including an Heir to reign after him.

Our Maid Claudia came into my Bedroom to tell me that my Father wanted to see me in his Office. Gosh I think this was going to be my daily abuse time. I went downstairs a little bit hesitantly. I mean, he never abused me in his Office before, or maybe it was a new place?

I knocked on the door politely. "Come in." He growled. I went in. "You wanted to see me Father?" I asked apprehensively. "Yes, I'll go straight to it. Look, your getting married to Noah Timothy Beck." He said. The name gave me shivers and the arms on my arms go up. Everyone knew who Noah Beck was. The World's Most Famous Mafia Boss.

He was famous for his gruesome, notorious killings. I nodded. No one dared argue with my Father. When he said something, he meant it. I went out of the Room curtsying. I saw my Mother sobbing on the staircase. She started crying more when she saw me.

"Im so sorry Dixie! I tried my absolute hardest to change his mind but you know how he is." She cried. I tried to be strong in front of her but I couldn't help two big, fat tears escaping from my eyes. "Shh. It's okay Mama. I'll be fine. Don't cry so." I said, while my voice was wobbling.