Ep 13: Bucket list

"A bucket list?" Nicholas looked at EJ in disbelief

"A bucket list?" Nicholas looked at EJ in disbelief.  EJ excitedly nodded. "I made a bucket list yesterday! Let's do them slowly! Ok?" He asked with his excited eyes popping out happily. Nicholas giggled at how cute EJ was at this moment and smiled. "Sure"

EJ walked away to get freshened up for their schedule. "Ju, wait a min" Nicholas called him out. EJ turned around and smiled, "What's it?" He asked, curiously. 

"Happy birthday" Nicholas smiled and looked at him with shiny eyes. EJ looked at him surprised as he thought Nicholas might've forgotten the birthday because he was pretty busy with schedule for past few weeks. "WAH!" EJ smiled looking the gift completely touched by the act. "I asked Hansol to pick them up so don't scold me if you don't like it" Nicholas said silently backing off. "Why won't I like it, It's pretty and probably only thing that bought us together" EJ said.

"What do you mean?" Nicholas looked at him confused. "Nicho!" EJ tried looking angry but failed to cover his smile. "You could have said this straight to me instead of saying a whole para of confession on that day! I mean on the first date!" EJ said making Nicholas smiled. "Paabo" EJ scolded him in korean and Nicholas glared gaining a huge smile from EJ.

Nicholas selected out a couple ring for them. EJ smiled and pulled Nicholas's hand closer. Nicholas looked at him flustered. 

"I promise, that I will never leave your side, and make you happy always. I love you"

EJ said while putting on the ring on Nicholas's finger. Nicholas blushed really hard for the first time. He was as pink as the pink top he wore completely shy. His ears burned up red and he stared at EJ feeling flustered. EJ smiled as he loved the look on his face right now.

"Now your turn" EJ said giving the other ring to Nicholas. He smiled and took it from his hand. "Shouldn't this be done on special day?" Nicholas asked smiling. "With you everything is special day, and also, my birthday is not a special day!?!" EJ looked at him kind of mad. "No, I don't mean it in that way" Nicholas smiled and pulled EJ's hand.

"I promise, that you are the only person I would care for, the only person I will be with forever"

They smiled to each other still loving the moment. "OH! right! The schedule!" EJ snapped out first and realized he had to get ready for the live. He opened the door and got scared as all the members wished him birthday at a time. EJ took the best wishes from everyone and was teased to the peaks by members for their couple rings.

He got ready quickly for the live after the event.

His live got completed quickly and he rushed over to meet Nicholas in his room fully dressed up in a date look. EJ smiled widely as he saw Nicholas looking absolutely stunning in the outfit EJ had selected him for. Nicholas had started wearing more pink, white and blue as EJ loved see him in those tones while EJ turned his style into dandy style with brown shades that Nicholas loved seeing him in.

EJ held his hand and walked out. "Let's go!"

They both entered a movie as EJ had always wanted to go on a movie date. He and Nicholas held hands the whole time and talk and giggle in between. As soon as they got out EJ rushed over to the photobooth with Nicholas.

"This will be our first photo together after being a couple so pose well" EJ said and smiled mischievously. Nicholas knew what EJ wanted and agreed. They ended up making weird faces and then hugging each other and giving each other a makeover with the weird stuff lying in the photobooth.

Nicholas got distracted in the mid way and pulled EJ to the arcade nearby. They played tons of games and finally ended up in a shooting game.

"Wanna good old memories back?" Nicholas smiled looking at him. "Let's see who wins" EJ looked at him squinting his eyes. "Of course it me, I will win just like I won your heart" EJ cracked up in between the role play at the awkward pick up line Nicholas had used. "Did you forget who is the best shooter that time?" EJ said and walked in.

Both of the hid from each other for not getting shot and ran here and there. EJ spotted Nicholas running down the stairs of a board and ran behind him. As Nicholas was slowly trying to look for EJ from the other side, EJ back hugged him and shot him with the gun. "Bang" EJ said and smiled widely as He won.

As they walked out, EJ had a huge smile as he won and Nicholas sulked over it. "I just let you win, don't be so happy"

"Don't lie, you are bad at it" EJ Said and Nicholas gave up. "I know" Nicholas whined as he lost. EJ smiled at his cuteness.

Both went on with their date and decided to head back to their dorm as it was late and they had really busy schedule tomorrow. They stood across the bus stop where their van was supposed to pick them up. 

Nicholas spoke to his mom on the phone telling her enthusiastically about the date today. EJ smiled at first and later got lost in his thoughts as he saw the bus stop. It hit him that they didn't bother to think about fans and what would happen to them if their relationship was revealed. 

'Will they accept us and love us the way we are?'