Ep 12: A Crybaby

"Good morning" Nicholas acted cute and greeted EJ

"Good morning" Nicholas acted cute and greeted EJ. EJ chocked on his water as he saw Nicholas act cute. "What was that?" EJ asked looking at Nicholas in disbelief. "A special show only for my boyfriend" Nicholas said making EJ go pink. Nicholas hugged EJ tightly reassuring himself that they were together now. 

"Oh! Gosh!" Yuma sighed looking at them. "Wish I could puke" K overacted and walked away from them. Harua and Maki gave the a questionable look. EJ and Nicholas just smiled it off. Soon they freshened up and sat in Nicholas's room. EJ moved closer to Nicholas deciding to break the silence off. 

"Nicho, What about your dad?" EJ asked still kind of worried for the older one. "He said ok" Nicholas casually said. "Huh!?! Really???" EJ looked at him with happiness and a glint of excitement filled in his eyes. "Yes, He flew to Korea yesterday. I confessed about liking you and he was ok with it" EJ grew excited over this fact and clinged to Nicholas tightly. 

"I am so thankful!" EJ smiled pulling the older closer into the hug. "Were you worried about me?" Nicholas asked and EJ nodded. "I was so worried that I decided to distance myself from you" EJ muffled into Nicholas's shoulder.

Nicholas smiled with a sigh of relief that they are together and there wouldn't be anything that could stop them until they are together.

"I Love you Euijoo" Nicholas called EJ's name after a long time. He caressed EJ's hair as they didn't break the hug. EJ felt flustered at this situation but still loved the feeling of being held my his love.

"I love you too, Nicho" EJ broke the hug looking into Nicholas's eyes. Nicholas giggled a little making EJ confused. "Why are you laughing?" EJ asked feeling offended. "You are the only one who calls me Nicho, others called me Nicole and my parents call me Yixiang." Nicholas said smiling widely.

"Yes! I should be the only one, don't you dare tell this nickname to others" EJ said smiling widely.

K cleared his throat and walked in. "May I work in peace?" He asked making other two laugh. They both walked out of the room and wore their coats and masks on. They decided to hang out making their first date beautiful.

They walked around the city exploring as both of them were new to Japan they had tons of fun. They would run to different places. 

Finally they ended up in a silent street filled with couples. The river passed in the middle of the road and both of them held hands for the first time as a couple and walked. EJ felt his cheeks heat up at the moment and Nicholas felt it surreal that they are dating now. "Ju!!~ Do you wanna meet my parents?" Nicholas asked breaking the silence.

"What a bad boyfriend, you are taking me to your parents on our first date?" EJ glared at him. "Why? Are you nervous?" Nicholas teased back. "W-Why would I be nervous? I am much more better than you" EJ snapped back. "In what way?" Nicholas let his competitive side win. "I am good guy" EJ proudly explained. "Am I bad then?" Nicholas asked annoyed. "Nah, you are mischievous" 

Nicholas sulked and looked away. EJ smiled as he got his revenge back. He ran over to a shop and bought ice cream for both of them but Nicholas still sulked. EJ jumped infront Nicholas and scared him. "See now you smiled!!" EJ said smiling. Nicholas finally gave up and took the ice cream from him.

They started walking again and EJ turned to Nicholas as a question popped in his mind. "What about Hansol?" He asked. "What about her?" Nicholas looked at him confused. "The rumor" EJ looked at him with a glint of sadness in his eyes. "You still believe that?" Nicholas looked at him as stopped walking still griping onto his hands tightly as if he didn't want to break that, ever.

"No, it's just. I want a little reassurance. It's like, our relationship..." EJ looked confused as to why he was so bothered by the rumor. "JU!" Nicholas called him out loud.

"You know there is always a list of people that I love the most. For me first would be my parents and second would you. It makes me scared if I lose the grip on your hand because that might break us apart. I am always scared that I would lose you but when I am with you I feel like this very second with him is enough for my whole life. I just don't know how to tell you. It's my first time being in a relationship so I don't really know how to express it. But, I really like you a lot"

EJ's eyes dwelled up tears as he looked into his eyes. He was thankful that he had met him and thankful that he is the one he loved now.

Nicholas silently watched him with sad eyes as they weren't sure of their relationship yet because they weren't a so called NORMAL couple in the society. As soon as Nicholas loosened his grip feeling heartbroken and sad and was about to walk away, EJ held his hand tightly and firmly. He pulled Nicholas into a hug.

"I am sorry for asking you this, Honestly, I love you a lot. I liked you from the time I sprained my ankle during the shoot. I loved every moment I spent with you. But soon a burden of insecurity gathered up on me, I was so lost in the thought that you won't be able to stay happy with me because no one would approve of us. It hit me like gunshot when I realized that I was so into you that there was no turning back and moving forward. So, I decided to distance myself from you in the hopes of forgetting you atleast be fulfilled with your happiness...I am so sorry to be so insecure about this but I really love you a lot"

EJ cried into Nicholas's shoulder as the later felt him. He understood how much EJ had to go through as he was the one who first liked him. Nicholas just smiled and hugged him back. 

"Thank you for telling me, and about Hansol..."

He broke the hug and looked into EJ's eyes.

"She is just a friend, and now let's forget about it"

He looked into EJ's eyes expecting and answer and EJ nodded. 

"What a crybaby" Nicholas pulled into a comfort hug and patted his back.