Ep 3: Too much

Others ran over with one element each, some had water bottle, some had pain relief patches and some had heat packs

Nicholas stayed beside EJ the whole time. Helping him with this and that.

There was another hour left for the show to begin and, another half an hour for their turn to come. It was a lot of time to rest for EJ.

Nicholas had kept his eyes fixated on the younger. While practicing, analysising their performance and other moments.

He didn't let the younger budge from that place. He was just way Too much.

But time had a habit of passing away fast, it was about the time they had to perform.

"Are you OK? Or shall I inform this to the manager and PD so you can sit and sing instead" the older asked.

"Dude, come on, it's a small sprain, you are doing too much. I cam walk and dance properly" EJ spoke back, as he felt an urge to do this as he was the leader.

The responsibility was a burden for him, but it wasn't as hard as he had to do to get to this point.

Both of them walked behind all others and took their positions on stage. EJ fixed his mic and ear piece and Nicholas glanced over.

As their gaze met, EJ smiled widely reassuring the older that he was completely fine.

The performance ended flawlessly. EJ had put and extra mile effort as he worried that he could spoil the stage performance of his whole team.

The older was proud, he smiled widely as his best friend was so determined.

They went to the backstage and Nicholas hugged EJ tightly. He had a proud grin on and managed to squeeze the younger.

EJ smiled widely as well, enjoying this physical affection that is just so rare to be so pure.

Everyone had returned to their dorm.

Nicholas had left the maknae line to take care of the leader as he and Fuma were heading out.

The maknae line were precious, they treated EJ with more care. Maki and Taki dressed his sprain with a band while Harua made EJ's favorite food.

All of them started watching a movie with some popcorn in Harua's hands and all four coiled up in a warm blanket.

Jo, K and Yuma were in their own, well no one knew what they were, probably resting as they were tried.

Nicholas has returned with Fuma mid way of the movie.

The lights were switched off for the movie so no one bothered to notice the poor fellow's new hair color.

Fuma stood their silently wanting to see their reactions. He switched on the lights and every one's gaze turned to Nicholas who stood their with a pout.

"OMG!!" One exclaimed.

"Wah!! You look Hella good in blonde" Maki said in English earning a fist bump from the new blonde.

Taki checked if it was real or a wig earning a little smack from the blonde making others laugh.

But, he was actually waiting for someone else's response.

On the other hand, EJ was having an heart attack, his heart raced so badly that he couldn't speak a word.

"Ju how is it?" Nicolas asked him specifically.

"Well, i-it's good" EJ said and went back into his room.

The blonde was disappointed by this and decided not to post it anywhere so he could change it before next show.

He thought it was bad as his only  best friend had reacted that way.

K and Yuma went over dramatic for their response like K dropping a glass of water in his hands and Yuma dramtically dying.

Jo gasped and cheered his fellow member. But it wasn't enough for Nicholas.

EJ ran inside and shut the door close. He squealed at first and slapped himself later for blushing.

All he didn't knew was his blush wasn't visible at all!?!

He felt like his heart raced in an unimaginable pace. He drank water and distracted himself to calm himself down.

He knew he was shipped with the new blonde, but he didn't want fall for him, in the end they were not acceptable...not by family and friends but by their fans and company.

Nicholas came into the room and slept as it was late.

EJ rolled to the side only to see Nicholas sleep. The older looked extra cute. His Skin tone was complimented by his pink pajamas.

Nicholas in pink always hitted different.

He was good in all other colours but, extra handsome in pink.

EJ stopped himself from simping and turned away.

...

"Guys!!! Breakfast is ready, wake up now atleast" Fuma yelled. Well, it hard to be the mom of the group with 8 other members.

Slowly everyone popped outside from their rooms, half dazed and half with ruffled hair and half closed eyes.

Nicholas sat beside EJ as a habit, only If he knew he made the youngers heart skip a beat again.

EJ turned to Nicholas and bursted out laughing and then fixed his hair after receiving a glare from the blonde.

Nicholas fixed EJ'S hair and he was Too close.

EJ'S cheeks were dusted with pink all over and heat crossed his face and spine.

He backed away though, and smiled not to hurt Nicholas.

Everybody dressed well after their showers and went out together for the content to be shooted for weekly release.

They had their hopes up as it was told to them that it was at the beach side.

They all had been there as &audition members but beaches just hitted different every time.

Nicholas rested his sleepy head on EJ's and as usual EJ had a panic attack but could refuse because he liked it.