Ep 7: Reason 5

It was already the 1st of the new year

It was already the 1st of the new year. They had to return back to Japan to resume their activities. EJ bid his parents a farewell and walked out with Nicholas. Nicholas thanked them for treating him like their own and was honestly happy about his decision to tag along with EJ.

EJ was happy too, though one sided he had accepted his feelings for the older. He was much more comfortable with him now than before. They continued to their destination and reached the airport.

"Announcement for Passengers boarding Flight number BA2491A, Flying from Seoul, South Korea to Tokyo, Japan is scheduled to be delayed by one hour due to extreme weather conditions faced by the flight in the middle. Please Cooperate wit BA airlines, Thank you for choosing this air lines for your journey." 

"AH! We are way too early already, they can't be doing this." Nicholas nagged. EJ smiled it off and walked up to the package check up area to place their bags. "Wait let me help you" Nicholas ran up to the collecting area and took the back up suddenly making their heads bump. "Ow!" EJ and Nicholas looked at each other and had a laugh about it.

"Oh! Nicho, let's go shopping" EJ dragged the older in, not like the older hated it. He ran along with him to the shop and started looking for clothes for EJ to try on.

"Woah! Nice"

"Woaw!~"

"OMG! so good"

"Perfect"

Those words only managed to fall from Nicholas's words as everything went just right with EJ's body type and face. EJ smiled and selected all of them. "10 pairs and 2 shirts" EJ looked at himself confused after buying all of them and stuffing them into his bag. "Nicho, you haven't taken one" EJ looked at the older. Nicholas smiled "It's fine" He said.

EJ pulled him back into the shop and made him wear a few clothes and finally selected a pair together. "Oh! It's a couple look" Nicholas said smiling widely as his was light blue and black knitted sweater and EJ's was Navy blue and white with same design on. They smiled on how they matched.

"Now I am hungry" EJ plopped his head on Nicholas's shoulder. Nicholas felt stunned for a second because EJ has never done that and it was new for him about the way he felt right now. "L-Let's go grab something" Nicholas walked to the nearby subway. "What do you want?" He asked EJ who was busy on his phone. "Same as yours" EJ replied and walked to a table but suddenly felt a grab on his waist.

His breathe hitched as he was pulled back and a person crossed by. "Look straight when you walk" Nicholas nagged and dusted off the invisible dust from EJ's clothes. EJ started blankly at Nicholas feeling his heart race.

EJ quietly went to the table and Nicholas turned to the counter again and found himself smiling like a idiot for what just had happened. He kind of liked it.

EJ awkwardly ate his part and looked away from Nicholas because he was sure he would turn into a tomato he looks at Nicho's eyes. EJ looked up incidentally and looked at Nicholas confused. "Oh wait" He pushed the hair strands of Nicholas behind his ear.

Nicholas felt his heart skip a beat and something different. 

They boarded the flight and EJ had fallen asleep on Nicholas's shoulder. He had finally understood the feeling of shoulders going numb and his heart doing somersaults.

Nicholas looked at his pics taken at Korea this trip and smiled at how EJ had lit up his mood during the journey and made him forget his sadness.

He just made him feel special

Reason 5: You make me feel special.