Ep 4: Reason 2

"BEACH!!!" Taki ran out of the car yelling loudly probably grabbing all the unnecessary attention from people around

"BEACH!!!" Taki ran out of the car yelling loudly probably grabbing all the unnecessary attention from people around. Maki and Harua held their hands together running towards the water to get their feet wet.

Everyone else got off and joined while Fuma and Jo prepared the picnic set they decided to set up on the shore. But only seven of them were out. EJ sat like a stone feeling his shoulder go numb as the older rested on him. The older was too tried because he hadn't had proper sleep for three days straight because he had too much on his mind.

One of the crew bragged in opening the door with a loud thud. EJ got startled and looked at her. She smiled sweetly to him and apologized cuz she scared the poor little guy.

"Is he sleeping?" She whisper asked EJ, Yeah it was dumb question but EJ just nodded his head as a yes. "I just wanted to tell you that the shoot is cancelled, PD said you guys should enjoy and rest instead of shooting right now.

She smiled to EJ and closed the door slowly. EJ had mixed feelings at this point. He glanced at the blonde guy and found himself mesmerized by his beauty. He smiled to himself as he stared at the older and his cheeks were painted with shades of pink and red.

EJ soon got tried of letting his shoulder go numb so slightly lifted Nicholas's head and adjusted his shoulder comfortably. Nicholas squinted his eyes open only to realize that he had fallen asleep for way too long it the the sky was already painted black with stars.

EJ looked at him with a guilty expression as he thought it was his fault that older had woken up. The older smiled to him as he stretched. "What about the shooting?" He asked the leader. EJ found himself staring blankly at the older's smile. "EJ" Nicholas called him again. 

"Oh! It was cancelled, they told to just enjoy for a while." EJ explained. Nicholas smiled "Is that so?" He moved closer to reach out to his leather black jacket that he had removed earlier. EJ was sitting in the opposite clearly making their distance close to each other by every move of Nicholas.

Nicholas reached to EJ's eye level and looked at him. EJ was way too flustered because every moment Nicholas did made his heart skip a beat. It was way too unusual for the poor brunette. "You still don't like my blonde?" Nicholas asked thinking EJ went silent because of that.

"Who said so? You look really good in that" EJ threw a large smile at the blonde making the him smile widely. "Really? I thought you didn't like it, I wanted to change it back." Nicholas said and smiled. 

"GUYS!! Fuma prepared a barbeque set, come out!!!" K roared, opening the door and breaking the moment between these friends?

EJ rushed out followed by Nicholas and they joined their members for having fun further that night. Slowly the campfire they made faded out and everyone had to go back to their dorm for their next hectic day.

EJ showered first and laid flat on his bed and stared at the polaroid of him and Nicholas. 

'What is he to me? A friend right?' 

He wondered for a while.

"I can't and shouldn't have feelings for him. It's all that stupid mission's fault. I shouldn't have accepted to Nicholas about finding reasons to ship us." EJ murmured under his breath. "It's all that blonde colored hair's fault, I don't like him in that way" He said to himself again.

"Oh! Come on! it's just that I was thinking in a wrong way, I don't have feelings for him, he my best friend" EJ sat up and ranted out loud.

"Who...are you talking to?" Nicholas entered the room. "Nothing, I was just talking to...um...my plushie" He dragged a giant plushie in front of him and turned around hugging it tight and drifted into sleep.

Nicholas looked at his reaction in bewilderment as he couldn't understand what just happened. He smiled to himself and walked in and plopped over his own bed and drifted into another long slumber.

---

"My precious night~" Jo sang the his part of their new song that they were recording. It was the last stop for the group to complete their song. Everyone clapped and celebrated their new song. Nicholas looked at EJ and smiled to him. "Good job" He said in his deep manly voice in english, and yes it was so attractive but EJ was able to handle it as he had a big label plastered infront of his eyes that Nicholas is just a friend

"Tomorrow we will begin the MV shoot, Meet Ms. Kim Hansol, she will be filming the MV with you guys"

(IDK, her real name but please don't hate me for adding her, she is needed for the storyline)

"Annyeongaseyo" They greeted each other and smiled.

"Let's wrap up for today"

Their Manager said and decided to drive them back home.

EJ sat down at the dinner table freshened up in cold shower with his members and they all waited for Nicholas to come. Fuma and Taki bought over the instant chicken curry they had made to celebrate their new song.

Nicholas entered the room with a black sweatshirt on it had a deep low neck showing off his prominent collar bones and it hugged his body whenever the air hit his the shirt. EJ stared blanky at the older.

'It wasn't Nicholas's fault or EJ's fault it was this stupid heart's'

'It beated like crazy for this poor brunette'

Reason 2: You make my heart beat faster