Chapter 7

*We fade in at the beach, Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, Newton, Anyu, Ice Cub, Lilyfay, Bastet, GizmoBot and Arnold 2000 return to the beach with a submarine*

Ice Cub: We have to find Power Q before anyone finds it and we could get exposed to the world.

GizmoBot: Fear not, guys. We'll find that HQ. We'll..

Arnold 2000: Will you park it inside so we can get going?

*Meanwhile with Night Ninja and his Ninjalions, they stole a boat and decided to fish Power Q out of the water*

Night Ninja: Well Ninjalinos, we're going after the catch of the night.

The Ninjalinos: (cheering)

*Under the sea, the submarine goes around the ocean as our heroes try to find Power Q*

Catboy: So are we going to find Power Q?

GizmoBot: Leave it to me, Catboy, I'm hooked up to NASA's satellite. It can find large masses of metal for mining.

*The screen on GizmoBot's suit beeps*

Owlette: What's that?

GizmoBot: Either it found the HQ, or I have battery acid indigestion.

Gekko: Head north, Arnold 2000.

Arnold 2000: Jolly roger that.

*So they headed that way, but instead of Power Q, it was rusty metal*

Catboy: Blast that satellite! It's supposed to find precious metal, not rusty metal.

*The screen on GizmoBot's suit beeps again*

Owlette: Wait, there's something else out there. Go east, Arnold 2000.

*So the submarine headed east*

*In deep space, an alien spaceship is going towards earth*

*Inside the ship, alien robots are in it*

Robot 1: Our scanner is picking up a signal, number 32751.

Robot 2: Yes, number 43618. A massive metal quantity detected.

Robot 1: Then let's descend, 32751.

Robot 2: Ten-four, 43618.

*Back in the ocean on earth, the Power Heroes, GizmoBot and Arnold 2000 have found Power Q*

Catboy: Look! There it is! We finally getting HQ back! Yippee! Park her here, Arnold 2000.

*Soon they crashed the submarine*

*Back on the surface, Night Ninja and his Ninjalions have catch something*

Marvin: *gibberish* (We snared something, Boss. Something big!)

 Something big!)