Chapter 5

*We fade in Night Ninja's lair and he look thorough the instruction book, Marvin walk towards him*

Marvin: *gibberish* (How can you use that book to stop the metal meddler?)

Night Ninja: Well, Marvin It's probable, the right frequency should be able to interface with the micro processor, and redirect his primary electronic commands.

Marvin: *gibberish* (Say it in Ninja talk!)

Night Ninja: We've got it made in the shade. Soon GizmoBot will be working for us! (Laughs evilly)

*The next night, Johnny and Arnold 2000 run down the steps, as Arnold walk out of the door, Johnny walk towards his sister*

Johnny: I have to go to work now, Sis!

Jennifer: But Let's Make A Squeal is coming on.

Johnny: Sorry. I have another big night.

Jennifer: But bro, we never spend any time together.

Johnny: Gee, sis, you never wanted to spend time with me before.

Jennifer: You never had a TV in your chest before.

Johnny: Is that all you think I am? A home entertainment system? Blabbering blatherskite!

*Suddenly, the Gizmo-suit began crackling electricity and began coming on Johnny, turning him back into GizmoBot*

GizmoBot: See, sis? I'm more than just Johnny Scwball. I'm somebody. I'm GizmoBot! An invincible galvanized doer of good!

*As GizmoBot headed out of the door, the suit stop working*

GizmoBot: Hey! My batteries are dead.

Jennifer: Uh-oh. Guess I shouldn't have watched The Late Late Show last night.

GizmoBot: Oh, Jennifer!

*Jennifer pushed GizmoBot to the car and attach the suit to the engines of the car*

Jennifer: Don't get your crankshaft out of kilter. This won't hurt a bit.

GizmoBot: What won't hurt? What are you gonna do?

*Jennifer start up the car's engine and began powering up the suit*

GizmoBot: Thanks for the jumpstart, Sis! Arnold 2000, wait for me.

*We cut to Power Q, where GizmoBot is showing the other Power Heroes his abilities*

GizmoBot: With the laser cannon. It'll cut through any solid object. Watch.

*GizmoBot cut through an piece of used metal*

Lilyfay: Ooh! Very impressive.

GizmoBot: If you like that, you'll love my boomerang bazooka.